Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie}

3 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie} - Page 14 Empty Re: Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie}

Post  Peeves Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:47 am

The Undertaker chuckled. ''You? I'd never have guessed.''

''Erm, Meri..no I couldn't. Last.twenty.pages.okay.''Said Emma.

9Timeskippy? Is getting pwetty bowing.)
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie} - Page 14 Empty Re: Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie}

Post  Kitten Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:05 am

"Just because I rather train than study in the Library doesn't mean I am stupid" Chelsea said. "I think one can better learn the lessons from life than from books."

"So?" Meri said.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:19 am

''Ohoho...I didn't mean to offend you or anything...just statin' my mind.'' Said the Undertaker (HE'S A PIRATE.)

''So..I had to finish them, obviously..But I'm all set now?''Hinted Emma.
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:58 pm

"No offense taken. Had it been Will...." Chelsea said.

Meri shrugged. "Dunno."
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:42 am

Mo:
Chuck, Vince, Nina and Charlotte arrived at the beach. (Not perse together..)

Charlotte saw Jazz and ran towards her. "Daaaaarling!" She said. An she hugged her.

Pijevs:

"Right,right."Said The Undertaker.

"Oh, oka-Hey? Isn't that Charlotte?"Said Emma with just a hint of loathing in her voice.

"Char!!!!!"Exclaimed Jazz as she hugged back.

Mikey returned from the water.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:44 am

Zaya skulked around the beach, ignoring Charlotte. She still hated Charlotte. She sat down next to Meri.
"Yes it is" Meri said sourly. "Why the hell is that woman always raining on our fun?!"

Charlie was still sitting still in the shadows.

"Truth is, I worry about you" Chelsea admitted.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:11 pm

"Sooo.. What's up?" Charlotte asked.

Nina went to Charlie. "Hi!" She said and sat down next to him. "Why so sad?" She asked.

Vince sat down next to Emma and Chuck next to Vince.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:14 pm

"Owl's dead" Charlie said softly as he sighed.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Nina frowned and bit her lip. "Fuck.." She whispered.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:52 pm

''My sentiments exactly.''Said Nike who had joined them, after spending some time debating on wheter or not to.She never really meant to spoil the moment..but she couldn't help herself.

Kayleigh had arrived with the rest of the band and awkwardly stood there.

Emma stood up to greet Vince, and so walked up to him. ''Hey!''She said.

Mikey followed Emma and said hi as well.

(WOW ELOQUENT MUCH)
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:54 pm

"Are we all going to pity me or what?" Charlie said, not happy.

Meri looked at Mikey and sighed.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:22 am

''Listen, Charlie...this isn't about you, okay?''Said Nike slightly annoyed. ''I really am sorry...though.''
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:36 pm

"Yeah.. you'd better be.." Nina mumbled.

"Hi, guys!" Vince said. "How are you doing?"
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:58 pm

Nike rolled her eyes and mumbled ''Whatever, I'll just leave you two alone..then..''As she backed away.

Emma hugged Vince. ''Heya! I'm fine, you?'' She had admittedly been pretty down, but Vince always cheered hr up.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Charlie remained silent.

Drake was lurking and glaring at Vince from his hiding place.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:48 pm

Nike walked up to Zaya and stood next to her, wordlessly.

''How was your flight,btw? Hope it was better than mine.''She added with a smile. ''I had to sit in between Mikey, who was motion sick, and Jazz, who was listening to her music way.too.loud.''Sighed Emma as they walked towards the cottage.

(They all just go back now yeah?)
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14