Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie}

3 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie} - Page 13 Empty Re: Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie}

Post  Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:35 pm

Charlie followed him without much enthousiasm, passing Drake who passed him silently.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie} - Page 13 Empty Re: Sherlock Shitsuji {Anti-zomerstop-versie}

Post  Peeves Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:58 pm

''WOAH CHARLIE WHAT ARE YOU UN-ENTHUSIASTIC FOR,WOAAHHHH??'Said Nike a little too hyperactive.

Emma looked down while Drake passed them.
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:12 pm

Charlie sighed and looked at the floor. "I'm sorry" he mumbled.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:34 pm

''WELL YA YOU BETTTAH ME!''Said Nike.
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:37 pm

"Look, I am not the most happiest person in the world right now?!" Charlie said throwing his hands up in the air.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:27 pm

''Most happiest? But..yeah...sorry..I'm just..tired okay...''Said Nike in a repentant manner.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:37 am

-TIMESKIP-
Meri was glancing at Charlie, who was laying in the shadow of one palm tree, in the form of a small chameleon. After she confirmed the quite-down demon was still there, she glanced to her other side. Drake was still in the shadow of another palm tree, still dressed and staring at the sea. She herself was laying on the beach, in her bikini, devising a plan in her head.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:51 am

''Oi, anyone care to join me?.''Said Nike, water still dripping off of her as she had just emerged from the sea. ''Really, the water's lovely!''Continued the demon after which she shook her head.

Which resulted in her splashing most of the people in her immediate surroundings, including Emma who was, still dressed as well, reading a book. Well, that was until Nike wet her and her book, interrupting he in the process. ''Ahem?''Demanded Emma looking up at Nike.

''Ow, come on Em..join me?''Pleaded the demon.

Emma shook her head.''Nuhuh, not gonna happen, last.twenty.pages.okay??''

''Riiight-''Said Nike, though muttering:"freaking weirdo'' under her breath.''Anyone else? Meri, you're going to come with me..I know it!''Continued Nike, smiling.

''I wouldn't mind joining you.''Said Mikey, stretching after he rose to his feet. ''You coming?''He asked Meri in turn, adding a little wink.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:53 am

Meri glanced over her shoulder towards Drake and Charlie, who both hadn't moved yet. She took a deep breath and followed the other two, glancing back at the white demon and her brother now and then, deeply concerned for them. Meri wished it could be like it always had been, just peaceful.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:57 am

''Woohoo!''Said nike, as happy as ever. ''The last one in the water is a rotten dirigible plum!''Said Nike as she rushed towards the water.

Mikey rolled his eyes but charged after her nonetheless.

''So..immature..''Muttered Emma under her breath, seemingly still engrossed in her book. Though she had actually been observing Drake for some time now, silently wondering what was the matter.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:00 pm

Meri sighed before darting forward, passing Mikey with the subtle grace one sees often in both demon and shinigami.

Drake rose to his feet, ready to leave. He was currently getting a headache from the sun.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:19 pm

''Pssh, show of.''Muttered Mikey, though he did his best to speed up as he approached the water (it's a long beach oky??).
Nike had already plunged in the wter.

Emma decided against following him and returned to her book.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:24 pm

Meri pushed herself as she didn't want to end last.

Drake wandered back to the cottage, before kicking a stone away.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:02 pm

Mikey hit the water and dived in immediately, ignoring the slight cold.

Emma had to refrain fro hrowing a stone at Drake `(the cottage's close to the beach) and instead turned to Charlie.
She wasn't exactly world's most social person but she felt like she had to say something. So she settled for a good old:''Erm...hey..''
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:33 pm

Meri was more careful, shivering at the cold. "It's cold!" she said. "I thought the water was supposed to be warm, around here!"

"Hey" Charlie replied softly. "How are ya doin'?"
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:37 pm

''Psshh, you're such a sissy. The w-water's r-r-really not tha-t c-c-cold..you know..''Said Nike, albeit with chattering teeth.

Emma sat up, awkwardly. ''I'm..okay...you?''Said Emma, asking the mandatory question.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Meri laughed. "Sure. I'll see you when you drown."

"Ah'm fine" Charlie said.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:14 pm

Nike tilted her head as she said:''Hhhm, that's not nice...''

Mikey was swimming and suddenly came up behind Nike and started splashing water at her.

''Woah, real matu-Ughjsjcdkh...''Began Nike before she was cut of by yet anoher splash.

They started a 'watergevecht Razz (In my defence, i'm sleepy.)

''Well...okay, good..b-because I want you to know..that I'm really s-sorrry about what happened..and, and if I c-could help in any way...''Muttered Emma
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:31 pm

"Ya can't help it" Charlie said. "Dere's no trace of any of 'em. But danks, I guess.."

Chelsea knocked on the door of the burial parlour, waiting for the Undertaker to open it. She had brought a box of tissues and chocolate this time. Chocolate because it always made her feel better.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:06 am

''Oh..o-okay.''Said Emma, as she awkwardly returned to her book.

Nike was now returning to them, for she admittedly was cold and wanted to dry up.

The door swung open an The Undertaker came in sight. ''Well hello there Chelsea, what can I be of service for?''
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:43 am

Meri returned to the warm beach and sat down on her towel.

"I wanted to ask..." she started, "if you could continue your story."
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:21 am

"Now why would Ido that."Murmured The Undertaker.

Emma loudly slammed her book shut, as she had finished it. "Hey Mers. Had a nice swim?"
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:27 am

"Because telling it is the first step to accepting it?" Chelsea said.

"Alright, I suppose" Meri said. "Why u no swim?"
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:16 pm

This caused the Undertaker to look up ''Where did this wisdom sudden;y come from?''

''Well....I was reading a book...''Mumbled Emma.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:32 pm

"Convincing answer that isn't quite the truth: I read a book. Truthful answer: Doctor Phill."

"So? You could've put it away and joined us" Meri said.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next