Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Traitor of the traitors {TF!Verse Magnolight&Limestriker}

Go down

Traitor of the traitors {TF!Verse Magnolight&Limestriker} Empty Traitor of the traitors {TF!Verse Magnolight&Limestriker}

Post  Kitten Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:45 pm

"Hey, wanna go for an energon drink?" She turned her helmet to him, giving him a glare, bright blue optics shining to mark her words.
"I don't date former cons, I am sorry" she said eloquently before marching away. Limestriker had a peculiar step; if she actually walked she would have a light bounce in her step, due to the rubber in the wheels in her pedes. She was more graceful, more smooth if she wheeled her way around.
"Neutral" Magnolight protested. She spun around in a fluent motion, crossing her servos in defiance.
"'Con gone neutral still counts as 'con. Only good 'con is a dead one." He narrowed her optics.
"What is your point, Limestriker? I thought there was something between us and-"
"And you lied to me, that's what!" she snarled, a static hiss accompanying her voice. Her doorwings flared up in a tense 'v', the original Seeker temper flaring along with it.
"Well, what had you expected me to say?" the scout-class former 'con-turned-neutral retorted. "Hey Limestriker, I used to be out to kill you and your friends but not anymore because I betrayed my faction?" She clenched her servos, optics narrowed and shining.
"You could have at least told me, instead of lying to me as to why 'cons were after you, instead of having my friends pull you through the database!" Hurt shone through the static-laced voice as Limestriker furiously wiped the energon pooling in her optics away.
"How could I have known that you used to be front-liner? That you-"
"That I was a 'bot?" she screeched, reminding Magnolight eerily of the former Decepticon SIC aerial commander and Vosian Winglord, Starscream. "Have you ever looked at me? I have insignia's of the Autobots all over my armour!" It was true; the silver stood out on her otherwise lime and black plating, reflecting the light in a whole different way than the pearl black and glossy green. You could not have missed it. "You are nothing more than a liar and a traitor, and I cannot see why I was so blind. To think I almost bonded with you, with such a coward!" This went to his spark, crushing him as her servo connected with his faceplates -luckily for him without her blades released, though he would have preferred to; the pain would be a welcome distraction of the phantasm pain in his spark, and would left him with a lot more dignity- before she strode away into New Praxus' bustling nightlife, to find refuge with those who had survived Old Praxus' fall and seek comfort in those she could trust, leaving the stunned mech alone for the night, with no one to turn to except the stars. For even those who had surrendered to the Autobots would not take him in.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down