Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicked {M!Verse}

Go down

Nicked {M!Verse} Empty Nicked {M!Verse}

Post  Kitten Sat May 21, 2011 12:15 pm

"Put out the sun." Alan chuckled softly as he watched his lover hide his face in his pillow. Alan turned his attention to his wardrobe, looking for a outfit that said 'Don't mind me, I am just a simple librarian helping my lover out in the bar!'. He succeeded in finding it; a black dress shirt with simple jeans and a pair of dress shoes. Suddenly, a pair of strong arms encircled his waist and he tilted his head back to kiss Eric.
"Good morning, sunshine" Alan said after they broke the kiss.
"T'early" Eric murmured sleepily as he blinked a few times to clear his view. Alan pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.
"I should get dressed" the petite, brown-haired spy told the not-such-a-morning-person. "I start at nine."
"T'hell wif library" Eric slurred. Alan sighed and wrestled himself out of his lovers grip.
"Go shower, I'll make breakfast" he told him. "William will be worried if you don't report back to ops."
"T'hell wif 'im." Alan chuckled again and pecked him on the lips, before quickly dressing himself. He hided his gun in the holsters, before walking to the kitchen. He heard the shower running and he hummed to himself. A few minutes later, he was instead of eating some bacon, treating his lovers injury. The fool had nicked himself with a razor while shaving.
"God damn it, Alan, it hurts!" the taller complained.
"Be quiet, you've had worse injuries!" Alan reprimanded. It was true -just previous nights he had seen the expanse of scars on the senior spy's body- and actually very funny, a senior spy complaining about a small cut.
"Maybe you should kiss it better" Eric suggested with a devilish grin. Alan glared at him before pecking him on the cheek.
"You, Eric Slingby, are incorrigible."

This hasn't much to do with the M!Verse, I just wanted to write something between them. They are just so cute together.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down