Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Emotions {M!Verse}

Go down

Emotions {M!Verse} Empty Emotions {M!Verse}

Post  Kitten Sat May 21, 2011 11:58 am

William T. Spears was afraid of losing another agent. Not to a bullet, this time, but to the emotions of a young girl. Said young girl was sitting in his office in ops, on a chair in front of his desk. It seemed to him that she found a dent in his desk the most interesting thing in the world right now. It was silent, except for them breathing. He peered at her through his glasses.
"Chelsea," he said. She carefully raised her eyes in a play of innocence. "Do you know why you are here?"
"Yes." It was barely more than an angry hiss.
"You almost risked a whole operation because of your feelings for that boy."
"I knew what I was doing!" she retorted as she narrowed her eyes at him. "And that boy got a name!" He sighed, already predicting this. He had taken her, and Ronald Knox, the other rookie, with him to America because both of them had potential. Both of them were the best in their business from their year, just as any other member of this taskforce.
"You know you should not get emotionally attached" he told her. She sighed and leaned back, glaring at the ceilling. William was afraid she might burn a hole in it. "It has endangered this operation once, and I will not allow it for a second time, do you understand that." She saluted to him.
"Yessir." Her eyes had hardened. Chelsea Lingersheen knew it was wrong, but this was her first undercover mission. She thought that spies falling in love with their targets only happened in books. She had steeled herself for years, and she decided that she would not fail.

Not fail herself, nor her team.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down