Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Boatman {Songfic, M!Verse}

Go down

The Boatman {Songfic, M!Verse} Empty The Boatman {Songfic, M!Verse}

Post  Kitten Sun May 22, 2011 1:01 pm

"If I could have the life I please then I would be a boatman." I spun around as I packed some stuff, occasionally stamping my feet along the music. I had to hurry, otherwise they would be angry again. Saying I'd a penchant for being late.

"On canals an' rivers free, no hasty words are spoken. My only law is the river breeze, taking me to the open sea's." The music played on while I closed up my bag. We were leaving ops today, and I hated it. This music was quite fitting. But I have joined the Service on my own volition, right? It was not like I was forced to join. I was an Agent, and I should listen to my superiors.

"I cannot choose this destiny, and all the things I want to see are so unclean." I dropped my bag at the entrance hall, before returning to my room. It was stripped bare, except for my laptop still playing on.

"And when I live the life I please, I will be a free man! I know someday I will be, everything I'd dreamed to be! And when I live the life I please, I will be a free man! And when I live the life I please...I will be a free man." Yes, I would be a superior once, and quit. I would see the world and be free. Just like the boat man.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down