Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuro high the roleplay

4 posters

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next

Go down

Kuro high the roleplay - Page 12 Empty Re: Kuro high the roleplay

Post  Mo Tue May 31, 2011 8:40 am

(Okay, thanks:) )
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue May 31, 2011 8:47 am

''That, mr. Slingsby, is not a matter to be discussed during my Math Class, don't you agree?''Will didn't ask but state as he turned around to write a problem on the board.
After he finished he turned to the class and asked if anybody could solve it.

Ut was telling Chelsea she should get to class.
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue May 31, 2011 9:42 am

Ronald and Alex looked at eachother. Alex started giggling.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue May 31, 2011 10:45 am

"I'll do" Chelsea mumbled under her breath. She nodded as farewell before hurrying around the corner. She hurried to her own room instead of the class. She liked her head where it was, thank you very much. He'd probabky cut her head of before she could say sorry. She'd drop by at the next lesson. She liked French.

"Yessir!" Eric said before starting in his work. Alan looked worried.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue May 31, 2011 11:50 am

Will was annoyed. This was not very uncommon, but today it weren't the regular things that irritated him. It had to be the Owl guy, he eventually agreed on. With himself. Will was rather worried now

(I'll continue later, gotto eat)
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:09 am

(Wow, you sure take your time when you eat. Neutral Neutral Neutral )
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:17 am

(Lol, yeah, I'm slow.. DEAL WITH IT! Smile (Trierrrrr Wink ))

Agreeing with yourself is not a commonly accepted description of normal. Then again as a (beep) year old Shinigami, he was anything but normal.
Shaking of his thoughts he turned to his class. Hardly anyone was trying to solve the math problem, as he had kindly demanded of them. Seeing the doodles and other nonsense in the notebooks of his pupils angered him slightly. Their apathy was infuriating. With his one free hand, the other was still writing figures on the blackboard, he slammed his book on the table. Just to wake them up, he added in his mind. ''Right, everybody, pay attention. For you will hand your answer to this problem in, by the end of the lesson, and it will be graded.''

Nike immediately sat up straight and began working on her math. She didn't like math.

Soma, who had fallen asleep, awoke abruptly and looked around suspiciously. Growling slightly, he cursed internally. Agni however, had been awake the entire lesson and more importantly had payed attention. Thus he had already finished the problem. The prince noticed this and nudged his friend, motioning for him to let him copy it.

Will noticed the interaction between the two Bengali but decided to ignore it.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:41 am

Eric was biting on his lip. He was stuck, and he had to keep his grades up. Will had threatened to kick him out of the team before, and he was pretty sure that his policy hadn't changed in the holiday. He sighed; the team was everything for him.
"You getting it?" he asked Ronald whispering.

Alan was already finished with the problem and was pondering on where his friend was. Suddenly, he blinked rapidly and gasped for breath as the Shi No Toge clutched his heart. It wasn't very painful, and he hoped this was the worst it would get for now. He didn't want to have problems on his first day.

Charlie finished and laid down his pencil. He was pretty sure he got the right answer, and he was dreaming about thousand and one ways to get revenge on his brother. He leaned backwards, his feet on the table and casually smirking.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:05 pm

(Zit Alois naast Charlie?)

"Uhmm, sort of. almost." Ronald whispered back, while he was copying someone else's answer. "Got it." He whispered and carefully showed it to him.

Alex solved the problem and shared the answer with Grell. She ran her hand through her hair and smiled, she was proud because she'd been very bad at this subject at first.

Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:16 pm

((Yep.))

"Oh, that is what I did wrong." Eric nodded and eagerly started to work from where he had done it wrong.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:18 pm

"Can I have a look?" Alois whispered.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:33 pm

"Sure" Charlie said as he slowly slid his solution to Alois.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:38 pm

"Thanks." Alois whispered and he copied the work.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:42 am

Will sat down on his chair and began rubbing his temples. ''Kids, why? Who needs kids? What are they good for? I'll tell you: Nothing. They're not good for anything. Stupid kids.''He thought.

''Math, why? Who needs Math? What is it good for? I'll tell you:Nothing. It's not good for anything. Stupid Math.''Nike thought.

''Her hair is so pretty.''Soma thought.

Agni had zoned out after finishing the problem.

The Undertaker was chuckling creepily in a Hallway.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:35 am

pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat pirat

Ronald leaned back too much, so he fell off his chair.
Alex and Grell giggled, Alois chuckled daaaarkly.

alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa santa flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:03 am

(Ah, I understand the pirate-bit now. Also, dark chuckling is genius.)

At the sound, and inevitably the sight, of the young man falling of his chair, Will stood up immediately.
''What in the world? Ah, Mr. Knox, I should've known. Stand up.And.Get.To.Work.'' And with that he sat down again.

Nike a little startled, decided to raise her hand and ask the teacher well, a question.

''Yes?''Will asked, not looking up.

''Well, um, I don't really get it.''
''What? What don't you get? It's not very difficult, now is it?''
''Oh, I k-know s-s-sir, b-but I just keep doing s-something wrong, a-and I don't know what..''
''Right, now Nike, was it? Could you show me your work?''He asked while he walked up to her.
Nike bit her lip. She tried to shield her paper with her arms, but to no avail. Maybe it wasn't very smart to ask him, she thought.
Will, after seeing her paper, sighed. ''Well, miss Wallace, what have we got here?''
''I'm sorry, sir.''
''It wasn't very smart of you, asking my help without even trying.''He said, looking at the clock.
''Oh, it seems my lesson finished for today. Why don't we continue this conversation, later.'' And the in a louder voice added:''Class dismissed.''

Soma laughed at Eric.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:12 am

"Yes! Ofcourse, sorry sir, coach, sir." Ronald mumbled and he sat down again.

Grell was looking around, doing nothing, when he saw the purple boy staring at Alex. "Alex.." He whispered. "Look behind you." Alex looked up. "What?" "Behind you." Grell whispered. Alex turned around. She saw Soma looking at her. She blushed and smiled a little nervously at him. She turned back around. Grell smirked at her. "New BF?" He mouthed. Alex shrugged. "Not sure.." She mouthed back.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:41 am

(The purple boy? Are you sure?)

Soma stubbornly kept looking at Alex and smiled. She blushed. Yes, progress! He thought. Then he quickly redeemed himself. Maybe, she didn't blush simply because he was undeniably charming. Maybe, just maybe, was she making fun of him! As in, 'look how weird and rude and,and naive and stupid he is, lets make fun of him!' Soma was now looking rather sour and Agni was worried.
Though that wasn't very uncommon for Agni. He got worried a lot. It was just what he did.

Nike slouched back further in her seat. Only then did she notice that the class was actually dismissed, people around her started getting their stuff and leaving. So she followed.

Agni stood up as well and left, waiting for Soma in the hall.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:55 am

Chelsea hurried to the next class, French. Alan quickly caught up with her, and he narrowed his eyes.
"Where were you?" he whispered angry at her. She gave a sheepish smile and whispered;
"I was late, and was afraid that Spears would cut my head off, so I skipped class."
"Well done."
"I totally agree with you." He sighed and shook his head.
"Chelsea Lingersheen, you are the most -"
"Awesome?"
"I was going to say incorrigible person I've ever met." She laughed and walked into the class room, to her place, followed by Alan. Charlie sat down on his spot, and started a glaring contest with Andrew from across his desk. Eric put his feet on the desk as he looked around him.
"Have ya seen your girl looking at that foreigner, Ronald?" he asked with a devious smile.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:33 am

Nike went and sat next to Alois, though with an isle in between them. She sighed, she didn't like French either.

Soma decided to ask Alex if he could sit next to her and sort of ditched Agni in the process.

Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:38 am

Andrew saw three new faces and he decided it would be good to talk to them beforehand. He went to Nike and smiled politely at her.
"I am mister Levathian, your French teacher. And you are?" he asked as he offered her his hand.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:01 pm

Course I'm sure P, he is all purple:D
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:03 pm

Alex saw Soma. "Something wrong?" She asked.

"Don't like French either do you?" Alois asked, looking at Nike. "Just concentrate on me, maybe then it won't bother you so much." He said smirking.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:23 pm

''My name is Nike, I take it that you are Charlie's brother? Am I right?''Nike boldly asked. She then turned to Alois and smirked back. ''Creep.''She muttered under her breath.

''W-well, n-no, b-b-but-t, I was w-wo-ndering, this taken seat is? I mean, taken this is seat? No wait, i-i-s thisseattaken?!''He blurted out quickly.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:36 pm

Alex laughed a little, but not in a mean way. "No, it isn't, you want to sit next to me?" She asked.

Alois chuckled (DAAAARKLY).
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 21 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 21  Next