Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuro high the roleplay

4 posters

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Kuro high the roleplay Empty Kuro high the roleplay

Post  Admin Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:28 am

To: marijn_1996@msn.com
Subject: FW: Kuro High.
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:16:31 +0200

Alan sighed. "I better get you two out of here, so if you'll ignore them. Chelsea usually picks a fight with them" he explained. Chelsea was wrestling with Eric in the meanwhile.She growled and kicked Eric in a place no man wants to be kicked before he could answer Ronald. Eric yelped as he doubled over, but Chelsea was relentless with her well-placed kicks as she steadily tried to overpower him. Alan decided it was enough and quickly pulled Agni and Soma inside the building, before some teachers would interfere.

"It seems something is happening under your window, Will" Andrew said, referring to the fight. "However, we're here to bother you with our presence, you know, show our faces so you know you won't be missing any teachers."
"What Andrew means" Sebastian interrupted, "is we are showing ourselves present."

"I see. But I think we should play a prank before the end of the day" Charlie decided. He heard a thud and peeked outside room. He saw a girl with a raven, who aparantly had ran into a wall. Charlie frowned. Didn't she know that pets were forbidden (ever since he let somebody's pet rats in Will's office.)?
"Are you alright?" Charlie asked.
To: kelsey_dione@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Kuro High.
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 17:02:49 +0200

''Oh, it's you.''Will said after eyeing Andrew's goofy smile.
''Hello, now what is it you want?! I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm quite busy, really.''He said, rather annoyed.

''Thank you! And I'll certainly be trying out this Rug-by game...''Soma said a little unsure.
He then turned to Alan and asked: ''Are you ready to lead us to our room now? We are tired and would like to unpack our stuff.''
Agni remained silent, his eyes shifting from Ronald to Eric to Chelsea, suspiciously.

Elsewhere a young demoness was trying to find her way to the Principals office.
She wasn't tall but not short either and had messy, short dirty blonde hair.
On her shoulder a raven was seated.
It let out a soft croak.
''Shush, Ed, we're not lost, if I'm not mistaken the Principals office should..be..right..here!''She exclaimed as she turned the corner.
Only to run into a brick wall.

To: vic8azavedo@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: Kuro High.
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 16:33:26 +0200

"For now.." Alois "Let's not spoil this too fast."

Maria sighed. "Hello." She said.Claude nodded.

"Well, have fun finding your room" Ronald said. "Eric, you shouldn't bully animals, it's not nice."

Subject: FW: Kuro High.
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 23:42:30 +0200

"Tch" Chelsea said. "I do not count such things as sports, nor games."
"Woa, what has the world done to you to be so bitter, doll?" Eric asked.
"Do.not.call.me.that!" Chelsea said. Eric smirked and said it. Again. Chelsea gave a feral growl as she leapt at the taller Reaper in a single bounce, screaming profanities im French at him.
"Chelsea!" Alan said, gasping. He pulled the two foreigners away. "Sorry, she's got a lot of temper. However, room 142 is across the hall, close to mine. I can show you" he offered.

"Should we keep his secret?" Charlie said pondering.

Andrew opened the door and smiled. He looked like a complete moron in the clothes that didn't match.
"Hiiii, Will!" Andrew greeted his boss. Sebastian face palmed.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 23:05:03 +0200
Subject: RE:Kuro High.
CC: marijn_1996@msn.com

(Plz excuse my lameness, but I was bored and my comp. is veerrrryyy annoying and won't let me send e-mails through hotmail... So I made this account XD Take that computer! Oh, sorry, I should probably stop talking to inanimate objects...Ah well.. Oh and I will only be using this address when I'm on this comp. Or is that too confusing? Anyways...)

''Well, thank you for explaining and I'm very pleased to meet all of you.''Soma stated.
He was feeling a bit smug, he hadn't been in this school let alone this country for long and he had already managed to befriend people.
Well, at least they were acquaintances now. Suddenly Agni remembered something and asked:''Excuse me, but does anyone know where room 140 is?''

Will heard two knocks, again.
He let out a hardly audible sigh, again.
And thought about tomatoes, again.
''Come in.'' He plainly said whilst shoving away his paperwork and looking up, expectantly.
For he wasn't expecting anyone.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No, it's a BALL GAME in wich tackling is used." Ronald said. "I'm Ronald Knox and this is my friend, Eric Slingby" He said while motioning to Eric.

"Well, than they shouldn't let me get all their information." Alois said smirking.

In the mean while Alex and Grell met each other and they were talking about all the summer gossip, on a bench.
Subject: FW: Kuro High
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 15:14:22 +0200

"It's a game where people try to tackle each other in order to win" Chelsea explained, not a fan of rugby. She tucked a
strand of hair behind her ear and glared at Ronald. "However, I am Chelsea Lingersheen, and this is Alan Humphries." She wrapped an arm around her friend.
"Nice to meet you" Alan said politely. "Where are you two from?" he inquired.

"A prince?" Charlie wondered. "Andrew doesn't know; they don't want aby other leak because of me."

Andrew followed them, and knocked on the door of Will's office.

Subject: RE: Kuro High
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:00:40 +0200

''Rugby? What is that? Oh, and by the way this is my serv- er, I mean friend: Agni.'' Soma said motioning to his white haired companion.''Who are you?''He inquired of everyone present.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:45:42 +0200

"That sure is right, so just ignore her, ehh, Soma right?" Ronald said. "You know, if you like these balls so much, why don't you try out for the rugby team?"

"They're Bengali transfer students. It's suposed to be a secret, but that Soma kid is a prince."

Smiling she took his arm and left, Claude followed. They waited in front of Will's door, for Andrew to come.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:36:14 +0200

(Is this what you meant, Momo?) (to Peeves; I assume Chelsea and Alan didn't come over so I'll repeat myself for a bit)
"It's called footbal" Eric said. The blonde was greatly amused by the two foreigners. He glanced at Alan from the corner of his eye, who was coming their way along with Chelsea.
"Ey, looking for a fight, doll?" Eric called at the girl. She balled her fists and glared at them.
"Don't mind those two baboons" Chelsea said. Alan poked her in her side with his elbow.
"I apologize for her rude behaivour, she should learn some manners" he said.
"Al'!" she said, offended, "he started!"

"Let's go then" and Sebastian offered her his arm.

"What are that for names?" Charlie said, pointing towards the names 'Agni' and 'Soma' on the list.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:08:42 +0200

(Me!!! Smile And thanx for the clarification!)
'No, that is quite allright, my name is Soma Asman Kadar, Pri-'' He was cut off by Agni, who was apparently having a coughing fit.
Though it sounded a suspiciously lot like:''Ughe, ughe, ughe, incognito, uhe,ughe.''
Soma, worried but also slightly annoyed, inquired if Agni was okay and then turned to the two boys.
''Thank you ,er, djoede!'' He said. ''So, what is the name of this 'game' you are playing?''

To: marijn_1996@msn.com; vic8azavedo@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:56:02 +0200

Sounds agreeable. Who's next, then?

To: vic8azavedo@hotmail.com; kelsey_dione@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:50:43 +0200

Wel darling I think it goes-: Victoria-Kelsey-Marijn. Not Victoria-Kelsey-Victoria-Kelsey. But if we stop that 'answer all' and just send the email to ONE person, this won't happen again. Does that sound like an agreeble suggestion?

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:25:05 +0200

(Er, I'm a bit confused, you see, I posted before reading Mo's post and now... I don't really know anymore Smile )

To: kelsey_dione@hotmail.com; vic8azavedo@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:11:47 +0200

Maria sighed. "Yes, that is true. But that was last year and I hope little fiascoes like that won't happen again." She looked at Sebastian and turned to Andrew afterwards. "Yes, I think we should pay him a visit."

Ronald laughed. "Don't mind him, newbie. We've got several balls, sure you can have one." He passed one of the balls to the new kid. "So, what's your name?"
To: vic8azavedo@hotmail.com; marijn_1996@msn.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:53:25 +0200

Eric looked up to see a tanned couple at the sidelines. The taller one had white hair that contrasted with his skin, and was wearing something outlandish Eric could not place. The other was wearing something different, but still outlandish, and his hair had a strange colour he had never seen before. Eric looked at the pair for a few moments before doubling in laughter.
"I-if you...want a ball..g-get your own" he said betwern laughing. "You act like a-a spoiled prince."

"I am not the one holding a footfight" Andrew reminded them of the curry-fight-incident last year. "However, shouldn't we need to bother Will?"

To: marijn_1996@msn.com; kelsey_dione@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:45:23 +0200

''Well, I have some important paperwork to do,so, off you go!'' Will continued.
Soma and Agni silently retreated from the Principals office.
After closing the door Agni let out a sigh, the Principal kind of creeped him out.
Soma was too busy reading to notice his companion's discomfort, and exclaimed:''140! We're roommates!''
In return, Agni smiled and said: ''Yes my Prince, I was aware of this fact.''
They were heading outside. ''I have to say, I'm really beginning to like this school!'' Soma said.

Once they were outside, Soma's eye was caught by two people, throwing a ball back and forth.
''Ooh, Agni! I wantto do that!'' He exclaimed and , not waiting for an answer, he walked towards the two guys.
''Excuse me, I want your melon-shaped-ball-thingie!''he demanded of them.
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 08:44:44 +0200

(Victoria, maak n beetje haast:P Jij moet.)

"Says the master of acting grown up." Claude said sarcasticly. Maria frowned. "Yeah, Andrew I consider it your fault that I have to agree with Claude this time." She said.

"Ohw, you mean that Chelsea chick. Yeah, Grell told me she's Alex' roommate." Ronald chuckled. "Poor Alex."

"Sounds okay to me."

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:39:36 +0200

(sorry was iets te blij)
"Various little pranks, with a big one on the end" the white-haired demon suggested.

Andrew snorted. "I find your quarreling a little childish" he commented.

"Yeah, Alan Humphries" Eric said. "He was with that shinigami girl, eh...Sheensomething. The hot-tempered kid."

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:13:40 +0200

"I'm always ready to scheme. So you've got a plan?" Alois said.

"Jealous? Not at all." Claude said. Maria raised an eyebrow. "Not at ALL?" She asked. "Indeed, why do you ask? Having second thoughts?" "Yeah, you wish. No, I'd just thought I was more atractive. More worth than: Not at all. You see." "Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, you're not that wonderfull." "Yes, I can see you're very sorry you ..." The rest of her sentence was UNunderstandable, but Claude, sort of, smiled.

"Yeah, me and Alex are still together. And, y'know, I kind of like it that way." He said vaguely smiling. He looked up again. "But yeah, I'm in a room with Sutcliff.... sort of strange that is... I heard you're in a room with that dwarf."
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:03:40 +0200

(Hope you don't mind me moving my characters along ;D)
Sebastian smiled and winked at Claude. "Are you jealous, Claude?" he asked politely. Andrew almost choked on his drink, struggling to get some air back in his lungs. Sebastian glanced at him sideways, and the youngest of the four calmed a little, wiping the tears from the corner of his dark eyes.
"May I inquire what was so funny?" Sebastian said.
"I put a cat on fire" Eric said with a sarcastic smirk as he placed his foot on one of the balls Ronald had throw, before kicking it back. "But seriously, it was fun. Had some ladies. And you?" Eric said with a smirk. "Probably still with the Eagan-chick, right? By the way, I heard you got a room with Sutcliff" he commented.
Charlie smirked and took some paper from somewhere out of his coat. "Ready to scheme? I was thinking to make a day of hell, you know, with bubble wrap under the toilet seat, and other small pranks" he suggested smugly.

The two Reapers had moved their conversation to the lawn, where people seemed to gather for the moment. Chelsea collapsed under the shade of a tree, watching them from the corner of her eyes as she pulled her sketchbook out of her bag.
“Hold still” she told Alan. “It has been too long before I properly draw you, I need to get the hang of you again." Humphries laughed quietly as he looked at her.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:53:42 +0200

''Pri-pruh-priencipawls offiece.'' A boy with purple hair and caramel coloured skin read out hesitantly. ''Meire Yaar. is this where we're supposed to be?''The boy inquired of his light haired but equally caramel skinned companion.
''I believe so, my Prince.''He humbly answered. The purple headed boy nodded and said:''Then I shall knock.'' And he did just that.

Will heard two knocks.
He was expecting two transfer students.
His first thought, oddly enough involving tomatoes, was quickly followed by a second. Namely, they're late.
Letting out a hardly audible sigh he said:''Do come in.'' Only slightly annoyed.

After being told to enter the two boys proceded. The boy with the purple hair took one step forward. Suddenly sparkles appeared and adorned his figure. The white haired boy cleared his throat and began to speak:I have the honor to introduce to you Prince Soma Asman Kadar, Prince of Bengal.''
''Thank you, Agni-'' Soma told Agni, and then turned to Will.''And this is my loyal servant, Agni.''
''Well it's a pleasure to finally meet you,er, Prince Soma.'' Will replied. Even if he was surprised, he certainly did not show it. ''My name is William T. Spears and I am the headmaster of Kuro High.'' He anounced. ''And we're thoroughly delighted to have you here, as transfer students.'' He said with a smile as polite as he could manage. ''And-''He continued.''Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but I recall recieving a letter from your father, The king of Bengal, instructing me to ensure that, during your stay here, you should remain 'incognito'.''
Soma stared at him blatently.
Sensing the Prince's incomprehension, Agni leant over and whispered something, in fluent Bengali, in Soma's ear.
''Ah,yes, you speak the truth. That was my father's sole request.''Soma said, now understanding. And then added, sugestingly:''Now, I would appreciate it if you could hand us our timetables and other usefull paperwork.''
Will's face lit up at the mention of paperwork. ''But ofcourse! I have already taken the liberty of aranging and aligning your timetables.'' He said, while handing them two stacks of paper. ''So, now you're all set, I just want to say , if you everhappen to have a question-''He began. ''First make sure it's important enough, then fill out these forms and contact my secretary.'' Will told them while handing them two more, surprisingly thick, stacks of paper.
(I'll continue tomorrow, have like have a page left, but got to go sleep now!)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:43:01 +0200

"As long as you are there, I sort of look forward to this year." Maria whispered in Sebastian's ears, smiling."We can hear you, you know." Claude said.

"Well.. if you want to.." Ronald said. "How was your holiday, did some bad stuff?" He asked smirking.

"Let's scheme!" Alois said.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:35:16 +0200

Charlie smiled a little evily and clapped in his hands. "This is gonna be briliant! Did you have something planned already or do we need to scheme a little?" he suggested with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"You look a lil' silly there, Ronald" Eric said. He was leaning against the fence, looking from the sideline with a cigarette between his lips. "D'you need somebody to play with?"

"Yes, I do, although I hope Charli-"
"She wasn't talking to you, Andrew" Sebastian interrupted him. Andrew looked quite displeased (and quite funny without his suit, as he was currently wearing some casual clothes which didn't really match.) He frowned and moved to the bar to get himself a drink, pointily ignoring the three of them.
"I actually do" Sebastian said, before moving to her side and whispering in her ear; "even though we have co-workers like Faustus and Levathian." He smiled wickedly. "Even though I would prefer if you'd talked some sense in your brother, Andrew. I really can't have those two disrupting my class again."

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:19:19 +0200

Alois smirked. "Indeed. That's gonna be fun."

Ronald went to the footbalfield, and threw some balls.

"Looking forward to this year?" Maria asked smiling. (TO SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!!)

"Wait.." Ronald said. " "So Alex and I are..." Alois nodded. "Yes, did you figure that out just now?" Ronald looked desperate. And Alex turned red.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:18:22 +0200

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 08:22:49 +0200

"What do you think?" Charlie snickered. "With Andrew as brother? I can speak mandarin chinese now." He passed his own list to Alois and took a peek on the list he had given him. "We're in the same class as your little sis?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What were you doing on the phone?" Alan asked as Chelsea sat down across the table in the library.
"Trying to escape" she said. "How's Eric?"
"Irritating" replied Alan, which was an unusual reply for the timid Reaper. "And your roommate?"
"A demon, Eagan, y'know" murmured Chelsea.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 07:19:55 +0200

Alois smiled. "Not much..." He said. "I only have our timetable." He passed it to Charlie. "A list of proms and assemblies and that kind of stuff." He passed that to. "Ohw, and I know who's gonna be in our class. So nothing special or anything, just regular. But, my holiday was fun. How about yours?"

Alex frowned. 'Weirdo..' She thought. She continued unpacking her stuff and thought of what she would wear tonight.

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 22:51:58 +0200

"Right, Alex, I get it" Chelsea murmured before picking up her cell. "Yes? Wow, calm down Al', where are you? Ut's? Right dear, I'll be over in a few. Oui." She glanced at Alex from the corner of her eyes, her eyes sparkling with a silent rage as she pocketed her cell again.
"I gotta dash, sorry" she said before running out the door at top speed.

"Goodmorning, goodmorning, I know it's noon already already, to you" Charlie sang as he casually leant against the wall, a list of rooms in his hand. "I love my resources" he told Alois as he winked. "So, how was your holiday, and what did you find?" he asked. He was passed by a short, cerulean haired male who ignored the two. He was clearly a new face in school.

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 22:13:16 +0200

"Yes, but most people call me Alex." She said. "Well, yeah I don't mind. What's life without a cell phone right." Alex said. She thought the wouldn't really get along, but she wanted this to be a fun year and with a crazy, ANGRY roommate, it wouldn't ne, so she decides to act nice. She got another text message. "Hey, sweetie, you free tonight?" She smiled. She had missed her boyfriend SO MUCH. "For you, I make time! See you at 8, regular place? XOXO Lex " "You betcha Wink XX" Ronald texted back. He looked up at his roommate.. It was a bit awkward , sharing a room with your girlfriends best friend... but he wasn't the worst... Grell saw him lloking at him. "Looking forward to this year?" He asked smiling. "Yeah.. sort of."

Alois sighed. He already unpacked and had checked what had to be checked. Who were his teachers, what's their weak spot, same for his class mates and ofcourse what avtivities there woulod be to sabotage. But now, he was wondering around, being bored, waiting till his partner in crime would arrive.
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:57:26 +0200

Chelsea crossed her arms in front of her chest and narrowed her eyes.
"The one and only one. You're Alexandra Eagan, right?" she said. 'Out of all the demons they could room me with, they room me with this one. I hope she'll hang out in another room' Chelsea said. She sat down on her bed, which was undone. She felt her cell buzz and covered it with her hand.
"D'you mind if I take this one? Might be my friend" she said. Chelsea decided she would try to be as polite as possible, even though the two probably wouldn't get along. The buzzing stopped and instead, her cell started playing the tune of 'hostage of love'. She sighed.

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:32:44 +0200

Alex turned around and sighed without sound when she saw her roommate. Of all persons it had to be HER. While unpacking her stuff she had been thinking of who could be her roommate.. And what she fearred most, had happened. She had to share a room with the notorious Lingersheen. "Hi.. Chelsea, right?" She said as kindly as possible (wich wasn't very kind...). She felt her phone buzz. "You've got a nice roomie Wink ? I sure do!" Grell texted. "Yeah.. absolutely.. NOT:S" She texted back. Grell sighed. "Poor Lex.." - "Grell? Did someone call me?" He asked. "Yeah, but hush! Be quiet and listen, or go away." Alex said. ""Alright.. alright." Grell said and he sat down. "Soo..." Alex said.
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:14:31 +0200

“What’s that?” Chelsea asked as she came in. She was dr essed in quite some festive clothes, since all the Reapers of the London division had a day off. She grabbed the note and cocked her head. She started reading;

She sighed as she sat on the bench. She bit her lip as she waited for one of her few friends to come off the train. She had come early this year, one day before most came. Chelsea had heard that her roommate this year would arrive today, and that was the only information on the girl she had. She had decided to wait for some complete stranger to show up wasn’t worth it when she could wait for Alan. She outstretched her legs as she yawned. The train came rolling into the station and the door opened silently. What seemed to be a massive amount of teens came out with their suitcases. She spotted Lau, the local dealer, and his girlfriend Ran Mao, and there the Phantomhive brat. She saw Slingby, who bullied Alan, and Charlie coming of the train. Some new faces, some old. She rose to her feet and adjusted the frame of her steel-rimmed glasses, before she started her search for her friend. She had found him soon enough; right behind the Sutcliff-thing and the demoness Eagan, the two chatting loudly. She gave him a goofy grin and helped him get the suitcase out of the train.
“Thank you” he said. She blinked with one eye and smiled.
“Welcome. How was your holiday?” she asked. He sighed and shook his head as the two decided to go find his new room, number 142.
“I’d to spend a lot of time in the hospital, but I saw some old friends” he told her. She nodded in sympathy. Alan, with his illness named ‘Thorns of Death’ was rare, and he was going under treatment. Alan gave her a brightening smile as he perked up. “But it is getting better! Mr. Spears might let me join in with gymnastics!” She smiled back.
“That’s great. Now you can help me win” she said.
“And how was your holiday?” he asked her. She pouted and seemed to think for a moment before answering:
“Fine, fine. It was a little empty, the mansion, but I didn’t really care..” she told him. While he came from quite a moderate family, she was from an old and powerful family. Both of them were shipped off to this school for a second year. They found Alan’s room, close to his one from the year before, and he opened the door. They pulled the suitcase inside as Chelsea helped Alan to unpack his stuff. She laughed as she found some of his more casual clothes.
“Hey, Al’ what a-“ She stopped herself as the door opened. Alan turned around to face his usual bully, Eric Slingby. The taller male narrowed his eyes at the sight of the petite brunette, his cigarette barely in his mouth as he grabbed his own suitcase and carried inside.
“Slingby” Chelsea greeted him stiffly. She was desperately praying to any god who had ever been bullied to help her friend out this year. “I suppose I should go.” She said.
“Well then. Same table as ever?” Alan asked, as stiffly as his companion. He was referring to the table they sat on for dinner, breakfast and lunch. She nodded and said him with a smile (albeit a little forced):
“Knock on my door if you need me, Al’. 257 is the number. Let’s hope we get some new friends this year.”
“Don’t go around breakin’ people their noses, doll!” Eric called after her.
“Shut up!” she shouted back as she stalked off to the aforementioned room as quickly as possible, greeting some acquaintances here and there. The Grim Reaper fixed her hair by combing it through with her fingers, adjusted her bolero and checked the time on her cell before opening the door to her room, immediately sensing that there was another person in the room....

“And you will behave yourself this year.” Charlie was staring out of the window, his face upon his hand as the train rolled into the station. He and his brother got a private coupe in the train since Andrew was a teacher. The younger of the two stretched his back as he rose to his feet.
“Sure” he said, although he had no idea what his brother had said just yet. He quickly grabbed his suitcase and jumped onto the platform, looking around. He was looking for some of his friends, but it seemed the platform was partially deserted already. He really hated the fact his brother had become a teacher at this ridiculous school and that he himself got some special rights. He bit his lip as he found his way to his room and dropped of his suitcase. He probably had the room for himself alone, so he could afford it to let his stuff hang around….

Subject: Kuro High
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 20:49:01 +0200

"Wel.. start!" Alois said, while he was almost jumping up and down from exitement. "Well, have a little patience. We need to wait for the others." His sister said. Ronald walked in. "What are you two up to?" He asked. "Well, Alex has found this note with a story in it. And it's about ME!" Alois said loudly. "No 'Lois, it's about US. It is called Kuro High." "Cool." Ronald said. "Am I in it." "I think so..." "Wel than, let's here it!"

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 15:14:22 +0200

"It's a game where people try to tackle each other in order to win" Chelsea explained, not a fan of rugby. She tucked a
strand of hair behind her ear and glared at Ronald. "However, I am Chelsea Lingersheen, and this is Alan Humphries." She wrapped an arm around her friend.
"Nice to meet you" Alan said politely. "Where are you two from?" he inquired.

"A prince?" Charlie wondered. "Andrew doesn't know; they don't want aby other leak because of me."

Andrew followed them, and knocked on the door of Will's office.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 12:00:40 +0200

''Rugby? What is that? Oh, and by the way this is my serv- er, I mean friend: Agni.'' Soma said motioning to his white haired companion.''Who are you?''He inquired of everyone present.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:45:42 +0200

"That sure is right, so just ignore her, ehh, Soma right?" Ronald said. "You know, if you like these balls so much, why don't you try out for the rugby team?"

"They're Bengali transfer students. It's suposed to be a secret, but that Soma kid is a prince."

Smiling she took his arm and left, Claude followed. They waited in front of Will's door, for Andrew to come.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:36:14 +0200

(Is this what you meant, Momo?) (to Peeves; I assume Chelsea and Alan didn't come over so I'll repeat myself for a bit)
"It's called footbal" Eric said. The blonde was greatly amused by the two foreigners. He glanced at Alan from the corner of his eye, who was coming their way along with Chelsea.
"Ey, looking for a fight, doll?" Eric called at the girl. She balled her fists and glared at them.
"Don't mind those two baboons" Chelsea said. Alan poked her in her side with his elbow.
"I apologize for her rude behaivour, she should learn some manners" he said.
"Al'!" she said, offended, "he started!"

"Let's go then" and Sebastian offered her his arm.

"What are that for names?" Charlie said, pointing towards the names 'Agni' and 'Soma' on the list.

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 11:08:42 +0200

(Me!!! Smile And thanx for the clarification!)
'No, that is quite allright, my name is Soma Asman Kadar, Pri-'' He was cut off by Agni, who was apparently having a coughing fit.
Though it sounded a suspiciously lot like:''Ughe, ughe, ughe, incognito, uhe,ughe.''
Soma, worried but also slightly annoyed, inquired if Agni was okay and then turned to the two boys.
''Thank you ,er, djoede!'' He said. ''So, what is the name of this 'game' you are playing?''

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:56:02 +0200

Sounds agreeable. Who's next, then?

To: vic8azavedo@hotmail.com; kelsey_dione@hotmail.com
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:50:43 +0200

Wel darling I think it goes-: Victoria-Kelsey-Marijn. Not Victoria-Kelsey-Victoria-Kelsey. But if we stop that 'answer all' and just send the email to ONE person, this won't happen again. Does that sound like an agreeble suggestion?

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:25:05 +0200

(Er, I'm a bit confused, you see, I posted before reading Mo's post and now... I don't really know anymore Smile )

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 10:11:47 +0200

Maria sighed. "Yes, that is true. But that was last year and I hope little fiascoes like that won't happen again." She looked at Sebastian and turned to Andrew afterwards. "Yes, I think we should pay him a visit."

Ronald laughed. "Don't mind him, newbie. We've got several balls, sure you can have one." He passed one of the balls to the new kid. "So, what's your name?"
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:53:25 +0200

Eric looked up to see a tanned couple at the sidelines. The taller one had white hair that contrasted with his skin, and was wearing something outlandish Eric could not place. The other was wearing something different, but still outlandish, and his hair had a strange colour he had never seen before. Eric looked at the pair for a few moments before doubling in laughter.
"I-if you...want a ball..g-get your own" he said betwern laughing. "You act like a-a spoiled prince."

"I am not the one holding a footfight" Andrew reminded them of the curry-fight-incident last year. "However, shouldn't we need to bother Will?"

Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 09:45:23 +0200

''Well, I have some important paperwork to do,so, off you go!'' Will continued.
Soma and Agni silently retreated from the Principals office.
After closing the door Agni let out a sigh, the Principal kind of creeped him out.
Soma was too busy reading to notice his companion's discomfort, and exclaimed:''140! We're roommates!''
In return, Agni smiled and said: ''Yes my Prince, I was aware of this fact.''
They were heading outside. ''I have to say, I'm really beginning to like this school!'' Soma said.

Once they were outside, Soma's eye was caught by two people, throwing a ball back and forth.
''Ooh, Agni! I wantto do that!'' He exclaimed and , not waiting for an answer, he walked towards the two guys.
''Excuse me, I want your melon-shaped-ball-thingie!''he demanded of them.
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 08:44:44 +0200

(Victoria, maak n beetje haast:P Jij moet.)

"Says the master of acting grown up." Claude said sarcasticly. Maria frowned. "Yeah, Andrew I consider it your fault that I have to agree with Claude this time." She said.

"Ohw, you mean that Chelsea chick. Yeah, Grell told me she's Alex' roommate." Ronald chuckled. "Poor Alex."

"Sounds okay to me."

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:39:36 +0200

(sorry was iets te blij)
"Various little pranks, with a big one on the end" the white-haired demon suggested.

Andrew snorted. "I find your quarreling a little childish" he commented.

"Yeah, Alan Humphries" Eric said. "He was with that shinigami girl, eh...Sheensomething. The hot-tempered kid."

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:13:40 +0200

"I'm always ready to scheme. So you've got a plan?" Alois said.

"Jealous? Not at all." Claude said. Maria raised an eyebrow. "Not at ALL?" She asked. "Indeed, why do you ask? Having second thoughts?" "Yeah, you wish. No, I'd just thought I was more atractive. More worth than: Not at all. You see." "Well, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, you're not that wonderfull." "Yes, I can see you're very sorry you ..." The rest of her sentence was UNunderstandable, but Claude, sort of, smiled.

"Yeah, me and Alex are still together. And, y'know, I kind of like it that way." He said vaguely smiling. He looked up again. "But yeah, I'm in a room with Sutcliff.... sort of strange that is... I heard you're in a room with that dwarf."
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 23:03:40 +0200

(Hope you don't mind me moving my characters along ;D)
Sebastian smiled and winked at Claude. "Are you jealous, Claude?" he asked politely. Andrew almost choked on his drink, struggling to get some air back in his lungs. Sebastian glanced at him sideways, and the youngest of the four calmed a little, wiping the tears from the corner of his dark eyes.
"May I inquire what was so funny?" Sebastian said.
"I put a cat on fire" Eric said with a sarcastic smirk as he placed his foot on one of the balls Ronald had throw, before kicking it back. "But seriously, it was fun. Had some ladies. And you?" Eric said with a smirk. "Probably still with the Eagan-chick, right? By the way, I heard you got a room with Sutcliff" he commented.
Charlie smirked and took some paper from somewhere out of his coat. "Ready to scheme? I was thinking to make a day of hell, you know, with bubble wrap under the toilet seat, and other small pranks" he suggested smugly.

The two Reapers had moved their conversation to the lawn, where people seemed to gather for the moment. Chelsea collapsed under the shade of a tree, watching them from the corner of her eyes as she pulled her sketchbook out of her bag.
“Hold still” she told Alan. “It has been too long before I properly draw you, I need to get the hang of you again." Humphries laughed quietly as he looked at her.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 22:53:42 +0200

''Pri-pruh-priencipawls offiece.'' A boy with purple hair and caramel coloured skin read out hesitantly. ''Meire Yaar. is this where we're supposed to be?''The boy inquired of his light haired but equally caramel skinned companion.
''I believe so, my Prince.''He humbly answered. The purple headed boy nodded and said:''Then I shall knock.'' And he did just that.

Will heard two knocks.
He was expecting two transfer students.
His first thought, oddly enough involving tomatoes, was quickly followed by a second. Namely, they're late.
Letting out a hardly audible sigh he said:''Do come in.'' Only slightly annoyed.

After being told to enter the two boys proceded. The boy with the purple hair took one step forward. Suddenly sparkles appeared and adorned his figure. The white haired boy cleared his throat and began to speak:I have the honor to introduce to you Prince Soma Asman Kadar, Prince of Bengal.''
''Thank you, Agni-'' Soma told Agni, and then turned to Will.''And this is my loyal servant, Agni.''
''Well it's a pleasure to finally meet you,er, Prince Soma.'' Will replied. Even if he was surprised, he certainly did not show it. ''My name is William T. Spears and I am the headmaster of Kuro High.'' He anounced. ''And we're thoroughly delighted to have you here, as transfer students.'' He said with a smile as polite as he could manage. ''And-''He continued.''Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but I recall recieving a letter from your father, The king of Bengal, instructing me to ensure that, during your stay here, you should remain 'incognito'.''
Soma stared at him blatently.
Sensing the Prince's incomprehension, Agni leant over and whispered something, in fluent Bengali, in Soma's ear.
''Ah,yes, you speak the truth. That was my father's sole request.''Soma said, now understanding. And then added, sugestingly:''Now, I would appreciate it if you could hand us our timetables and other usefull paperwork.''
Will's face lit up at the mention of paperwork. ''But ofcourse! I have already taken the liberty of aranging and aligning your timetables.'' He said, while handing them two stacks of paper. ''So, now you're all set, I just want to say , if you everhappen to have a question-''He began. ''First make sure it's important enough, then fill out these forms and contact my secretary.'' Will told them while handing them two more, surprisingly thick, stacks of paper.
(I'll continue tomorrow, have like have a page left, but got to go sleep now!)
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:43:01 +0200

"As long as you are there, I sort of look forward to this year." Maria whispered in Sebastian's ears, smiling."We can hear you, you know." Claude said.

"Well.. if you want to.." Ronald said. "How was your holiday, did some bad stuff?" He asked smirking.

"Let's scheme!" Alois said.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:35:16 +0200

Charlie smiled a little evily and clapped in his hands. "This is gonna be briliant! Did you have something planned already or do we need to scheme a little?" he suggested with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"You look a lil' silly there, Ronald" Eric said. He was leaning against the fence, looking from the sideline with a cigarette between his lips. "D'you need somebody to play with?"

"Yes, I do, although I hope Charli-"
"She wasn't talking to you, Andrew" Sebastian interrupted him. Andrew looked quite displeased (and quite funny without his suit, as he was currently wearing some casual clothes which didn't really match.) He frowned and moved to the bar to get himself a drink, pointily ignoring the three of them.
"I actually do" Sebastian said, before moving to her side and whispering in her ear; "even though we have co-workers like Faustus and Levathian." He smiled wickedly. "Even though I would prefer if you'd talked some sense in your brother, Andrew. I really can't have those two disrupting my class again."

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 15:19:19 +0200

Alois smirked. "Indeed. That's gonna be fun."

Ronald went to the footbalfield, and threw some balls.

"Looking forward to this year?" Maria asked smiling. (TO SEBASTIAN!!!!!!!!!)

"Wait.." Ronald said. " "So Alex and I are..." Alois nodded. "Yes, did you figure that out just now?" Ronald looked desperate. And Alex turned red.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 10:18:22 +0200

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 08:22:49 +0200

"What do you think?" Charlie snickered. "With Andrew as brother? I can speak mandarin chinese now." He passed his own list to Alois and took a peek on the list he had given him. "We're in the same class as your little sis?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

"What were you doing on the phone?" Alan asked as Chelsea sat down across the table in the library.
"Trying to escape" she said. "How's Eric?"
"Irritating" replied Alan, which was an unusual reply for the timid Reaper. "And your roommate?"
"A demon, Eagan, y'know" murmured Chelsea.

Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 07:19:55 +0200

Alois smiled. "Not much..." He said. "I only have our timetable." He passed it to Charlie. "A list of proms and assemblies and that kind of stuff." He passed that to. "Ohw, and I know who's gonna be in our class. So nothing special or anything, just regular. But, my holiday was fun. How about yours?"

Alex frowned. 'Weirdo..' She thought. She continued unpacking her stuff and thought of what she would wear tonight.

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 22:51:58 +0200

"Right, Alex, I get it" Chelsea murmured before picking up her cell. "Yes? Wow, calm down Al', where are you? Ut's? Right dear, I'll be over in a few. Oui." She glanced at Alex from the corner of her eyes, her eyes sparkling with a silent rage as she pocketed her cell again.
"I gotta dash, sorry" she said before running out the door at top speed.

"Goodmorning, goodmorning, I know it's noon already already, to you" Charlie sang as he casually leant against the wall, a list of rooms in his hand. "I love my resources" he told Alois as he winked. "So, how was your holiday, and what did you find?" he asked. He was passed by a short, cerulean haired male who ignored the two. He was clearly a new face in school.

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 22:13:16 +0200

"Yes, but most people call me Alex." She said. "Well, yeah I don't mind. What's life without a cell phone right." Alex said. She thought the wouldn't really get along, but she wanted this to be a fun year and with a crazy, ANGRY roommate, it wouldn't ne, so she decides to act nice. She got another text message. "Hey, sweetie, you free tonight?" She smiled. She had missed her boyfriend SO MUCH. "For you, I make time! See you at 8, regular place? XOXO Lex " "You betcha Wink XX" Ronald texted back. He looked up at his roommate.. It was a bit awkward , sharing a room with your girlfriends best friend... but he wasn't the worst... Grell saw him lloking at him. "Looking forward to this year?" He asked smiling. "Yeah.. sort of."

Alois sighed. He already unpacked and had checked what had to be checked. Who were his teachers, what's their weak spot, same for his class mates and ofcourse what avtivities there woulod be to sabotage. But now, he was wondering around, being bored, waiting till his partner in crime would arrive.
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:57:26 +0200

Chelsea crossed her arms in front of her chest and narrowed her eyes.
"The one and only one. You're Alexandra Eagan, right?" she said. 'Out of all the demons they could room me with, they room me with this one. I hope she'll hang out in another room' Chelsea said. She sat down on her bed, which was undone. She felt her cell buzz and covered it with her hand.
"D'you mind if I take this one? Might be my friend" she said. Chelsea decided she would try to be as polite as possible, even though the two probably wouldn't get along. The buzzing stopped and instead, her cell started playing the tune of 'hostage of love'. She sighed.

Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:32:44 +0200

Alex turned around and sighed without sound when she saw her roommate. Of all persons it had to be HER. While unpacking her stuff she had been thinking of who could be her roommate.. And what she fearred most, had happened. She had to share a room with the notorious Lingersheen. "Hi.. Chelsea, right?" She said as kindly as possible (wich wasn't very kind...). She felt her phone buzz. "You've got a nice roomie Wink ? I sure do!" Grell texted. "Yeah.. absolutely.. NOT:S" She texted back. Grell sighed. "Poor Lex.." - "Grell? Did someone call me?" He asked. "Yeah, but hush! Be quiet and listen, or go away." Alex said. ""Alright.. alright." Grell said and he sat down. "Soo..." Alex said.
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 21:14:31 +0200

“What’s that?” Chelsea asked as she came in. She was dr essed in quite some festive clothes, since all the Reapers of the London division had a day off. She grabbed the note and cocked her head. She started reading;

She sighed as she sat on the bench. She bit her lip as she waited for one of her few friends to come off the train. She had come early this year, one day before most came. Chelsea had heard that her roommate this year would arrive today, and that was the only information on the girl she had. She had decided to wait for some complete stranger to show up wasn’t worth it when she could wait for Alan. She outstretched her legs as she yawned. The train came rolling into the station and the door opened silently. What seemed to be a massive amount of teens came out with their suitcases. She spotted Lau, the local dealer, and his girlfriend Ran Mao, and there the Phantomhive brat. She saw Slingby, who bullied Alan, and Charlie coming of the train. Some new faces, some old. She rose to her feet and adjusted the frame of her steel-rimmed glasses, before she started her search for her friend. She had found him soon enough; right behind the Sutcliff-thing and the demoness Eagan, the two chatting loudly. She gave him a goofy grin and helped him get the suitcase out of the train.
“Thank you” he said. She blinked with one eye and smiled.
“Welcome. How was your holiday?” she asked. He sighed and shook his head as the two decided to go find his new room, number 142.
“I’d to spend a lot of time in the hospital, but I saw some old friends” he told her. She nodded in sympathy. Alan, with his illness named ‘Thorns of Death’ was rare, and he was going under treatment. Alan gave her a brightening smile as he perked up. “But it is getting better! Mr. Spears might let me join in with gymnastics!” She smiled back.
“That’s great. Now you can help me win” she said.
“And how was your holiday?” he asked her. She pouted and seemed to think for a moment before answering:
“Fine, fine. It was a little empty, the mansion, but I didn’t really care..” she told him. While he came from quite a moderate family, she was from an old and powerful family. Both of them were shipped off to this school for a second year. They found Alan’s room, close to his one from the year before, and he opened the door. They pulled the suitcase inside as Chelsea helped Alan to unpack his stuff. She laughed as she found some of his more casual clothes.
“Hey, Al’ what a-“ She stopped herself as the door opened. Alan turned around to face his usual bully, Eric Slingby. The taller male narrowed his eyes at the sight of the petite brunette, his cigarette barely in his mouth as he grabbed his own suitcase and carried inside.
“Slingby” Chelsea greeted him stiffly. She was desperately praying to any god who had ever been bullied to help her friend out this year. “I suppose I should go.” She said.
“Well then. Same table as ever?” Alan asked, as stiffly as his companion. He was referring to the table they sat on for dinner, breakfast and lunch. She nodded and said him with a smile (albeit a little forced):
“Knock on my door if you need me, Al’. 257 is the number. Let’s hope we get some new friends this year.”
“Don’t go around breakin’ people their noses, doll!” Eric called after her.
“Shut up!” she shouted back as she stalked off to the aforementioned room as quickly as possible, greeting some acquaintances here and there. The Grim Reaper fixed her hair by combing it through with her fingers, adjusted her bolero and checked the time on her cell before opening the door to her room, immediately sensing that there was another person in the room....

“And you will behave yourself this year.” Charlie was staring out of the window, his face upon his hand as the train rolled into the station. He and his brother got a private coupe in the train since Andrew was a teacher. The younger of the two stretched his back as he rose to his feet.
“Sure” he said, although he had no idea what his brother had said just yet. He quickly grabbed his suitcase and jumped onto the platform, looking around. He was looking for some of his friends, but it seemed the platform was partially deserted already. He really hated the fact his brother had become a teacher at this ridiculous school and that he himself got some special rights. He bit his lip as he found his way to his room and dropped of his suitcase. He probably had the room for himself alone, so he could afford it to let his stuff hang around….

Subject: Kuro High
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 20:49:01 +0200

"Wel.. start!" Alois said, while he was almost jumping up and down from exitement. "Well, have a little patience. We need to wait for the others." His sister said. Ronald walked in. "What are you two up to?" He asked. "Well, Alex has found this note with a story in it. And it's about ME!" Alois said loudly. "No 'Lois, it's about US. It is called Kuro High." "Cool." Ronald said. "Am I in it." "I think so..." "Wel than, let's here it!"

Admin
Admin

https://kurohigh.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Kuro high the roleplay Empty Re: Kuro high the roleplay

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:35 am

Alois saw the weird, lost girl and all of a sudden started laughing really hard. "Well, it doesn't look like it, does it Charleston?"

"Wow, she really is a walking tornado.." Ronald mumbled. Normally, he would've helped his friend. But this was a GIRL. A weird and mentaly not all fit girl, but still a girl. And if you fight a girl, there are two options: 1. You lose from a girl! 2.You HIT a GIRL! And because both of them weren't exactly something to be proud of, he just stould there and watched.

Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:41 am

Agni nodded, now understanding what had happened before his eyes.

''Ah, Sebastian, thank you for the subtitles. However, I am not in need of your translation.
You see I've been having to put up with this demon-brat for long enough, thank you very much.'' Will all-but growled.
''Also, I am fully aware of Mr. Slingby and Ms. Lingersheen's activities and I will put a halt to it, in a way I find suitable.''
He added whilst standing up and walking over to the window, which he opened.
Using his Deathscythe he grabbed Eric by his collar, pulling him away from Chelsea, and shouted:''Enough, Lingerheen, Slingby, Detention on Thursday!''

The girl stood up and stared at Charlie.
Then at Alois, who was laughing, really, really hard.
Edgar was eyeing him suspiciously, trying to figure out if the blonde boy was making fun of Nike.
''Excuse me, but what is it that you find amusing?''She inquired.

Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:45 am

"Let me correct myself; Chelsea picks fights with everyone" Alan said. "Unless you're on her side. I never had trouble with her" he explained. He smiled as he seemed to think of something. "Here we are; this is your room."

"Are you talking about me or Charleston?" Andrew said, less-than amused now. He crossed his arms in front of his chest. He heard some indignant sounds coming from the pair. Chelsea was standing upright, panting slightly with here and there some bruises. Her hair and the rest of her clothes were a mess, and she was bleeding from a shallow gash on her cheeck. Eric was pretty much the same, even though the collar of his shirt was now ruined.
"That's not fair!" Chelsea yelled. "He provoked me, sir!" She had a split lip, either.

"I asked if you're alright" Charlie said with a polite smile, `Alois has no manners however. Alois, it is not nice to laugh at somebody who just hit her head.` He gave her a polite smile as he glanced at the raven from the corner of his eyes. He didn't really like ravens, either. Aligators, snakes, ravens, spiders and cat weren't really his kind of animals, and he narrowed his eyes slightly. "I suspect that if you're looking for your dorm, you're entirely in the wrong part of the building."
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:52 am

"Ohw, sorry, sometimes, I just start laughing. I'm not making fun of you. Weird, that my friend would think I'd do something so impolite." Alois said. "Well, now that I can control myself again. Is everything alright?"

Alex and Grell were walking through the halls and saw two people, who they'd never seen before. "Hm.. I wonder who that is.." Alex said. Grell shrugged.

Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:05 am

''Oh, well, that'okay I guess..''Nike said hesitantly. ''And I'm fine, thanks. I just miscalculated the distance..''She said shrugging. Edgar, let out a shrill cry, relieved that the boy wasn't laughing at Nike.
''Oh, and Edgar would like to know your names.''She translated.

Will, not feeling like arguing with a student, told her:''Monday, after school, my office, both of you, period.'' And he closed the window.

''Ah, thank you, Alan, was it?''Agni said. ''Come Soma, let us enter.''
Soma however did not respond, for he was to busy eyeing two, as far as he was concerned, girls, who were walking towards them. And then especially the blonde girl, for the Red-headed 'girl'creeped him out a little.
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:23 am

"But..but" Chelsea huffed, passed Eric (and shoved him aside) and went inside the building, angered, in search of Undertaker.
"I hate detention" grumbled Eric.

"No problem. My room's next door, if you need some help" Alan said before retreating to his own.

"Ah, sorry Alois" Charlie said while rolling his eyes. "I am Charlie ans this is my a-..my friend Alois."
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:23 am

"Yes, indeed, I am Alois. But tell me, what's your name?" Alois said.

Ronald chuckled."Well then maybe you shouldn't fight. With girls. And lose." He said, now just laughing.

Alex and Grell gigled and walked towards the strangers. "Hi there." Alex said. "Whats up?"
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:40 am

Eric growled. "That girl doesn't fight like one" he told him, "more like some sort of devil. And I didn't loose! Spears stopped just on the moment I was going to overpower her!" He shook his head. "I'm going to my room, to change my clothes" he told Ronald.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:25 am

"Kay, see you later." Ronald said and he went to his room to.. do stuff. He was pretty bored actually.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:19 am

Eric went to his own room, and he was quite surprised to see the small brunette on the bed. Alan didn't seem to have noticed him walking in as he was laying with a book above his head. It was a thick book, (thicker than Eric would've preferred) and the blonde assumed it was some fancy philosophy by an author he couldn't pronounce the name off. He silently walked to his half-unpacked suitcase, trying not to disturb his roommate when Alan said;
"How did it end?" Eric looked up, surprised.
"That's none of your business" he told him. He could swear he could see the smaller one smile ever so slightly.
"I assume she has won, then" his roommate told him. Eric growled slightly.
"Spears pulled us apart. We both got detention." Alan clearly chuckled this time.
"The year hasn't officially started yet, and you got detention already, Slingby" Alan noted. Eric decided he would ignore him. For now. He checked his messages and sighed. Nothing. He could hang around on his own, or be stuck with the irritating Reaper.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:12 pm

''Thanks again, ALan!''Agni replied, not noticing the two people addressing them.
Soma did and said:''Not much, we just found our room, we're new,you see. My name is Soma, by the way, and you are?''

Nike was looking at the two with timid interest. She then answered Alois, by simply stating that:''Nike.''Was her name. ''And this-''She added, motioning to the raven.''Is Edgar.''

Meanwhile the Undertaker was mopping the floor,somewhere.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:52 pm

"Nice name. What are you looking for?" Charlie asked with the same polite smile on his face. He leant against the doorpost while he decided to mess a little with the girl, shifting shapes, from himself to Alois, to William, to some other people.

Chelsea had stormed past the Undertaker before she realised she had passed him. She skidded to a halt and spun around on her heels. Her spirits were lifted slightly by now.
"Undertaker!" she greeted him. She was still looking battered, still a mess, but she didn't really care.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:55 pm

"Well, pleased to meet you Nike." Alois said. "And Edgar." He watched Charlie shape shifting. "Hll, will you not do that Charlie, there are enough teachers in here already." Alois said laughing.

"Well, I'm Alex." Alex said. "And this is my friend Grell." "Hi." Grell said. "So,you're new.. where are you from?"
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:07 pm

''Yup, we're from Bengal, I'm the pr-I mean the person you are,er,talking to.''Soma answered a little awkwardly. ''Oh, and this is Agni, my friend.''He quickly added. Agni nodded, in a gesture of acknowlidgement. He was feeling a little shy.

Nike,amused and intrigued by Charlie, smiled and answered Alois: ''Well, the Principals office, or my room.. Either one, really.''

The Undertaker, or rather, caretaker, grinned at the sight of Chelsea.
''Chelsea my darling, what happened?''He inquired, though he already knew her answer would somehow relate to her fighting somebody.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:15 pm

"Just arrived and already need to go to that office." Alois grinned. "Poor you, but if you want to, we can bring you. We know the way, right?" He smirked at Charlie and remembered all the times they needed to go there...

Alex and Grell giggled again. "You're funny." She said. "Hey, Lex." "What?" "We're bored anyways, so how about showing them our school." Alex smiled. "Okay, cool. Soma, Agni, you'd like that?"

Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:17 pm

"Ern...a dispute, with Slingby" she replied. "It's not that bad, I would've won if we weren't interrupted." She huffed. "But how was you're holiday? As far as you had one, then."

"Don't bother to tell me. My brother is a teacher" Charlie reminded his friend. "Yeah, we know our way to that office. We definitely could show you it" he told Nike. "I should hide Edgar if I was you. Since there was an incident last year, involving me, Alois, Spears and some mice, he won't allow pets anymore."
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:20 pm

"Yeah.. that was hilarious." Alois said.

bpro: Sorry, ik heb lol met mn one liner Razz Razz cherry cherry
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:29 pm

The Undertaker let out a small sigh.
''Well, it was allright I guess,I've been very busy. What with running my own,erm, shop..''He told her.''And yours?''

Agni nodded, vigorously, and Soma said:''Yes that would be nice, but I don't recall catching you names?''He hinted.

Nike thought about this for a while.
''Oh.'' Was all she managed to come up with.
Edgar croaked twice and looked at Nike expectantly.
'' Yes Ed, I think you should hide, though.''She told him, after which he flew away.
''So, which way is it, Alois, right?''She asked.

Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:34 pm

"Alois walked in the direction of the office. "Just follow me." He said.

"My name is Grell." Grell said. "And I'am Alex."Said Alex. They giggled again. "Now if you please, just follow us." they said.

bpro: Zometeen timeskip...?
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:38 pm

(kay..Maar mischien moet Nike eerst nog bij jullie op kamer komen?)

Nike, doing her best to keep up with Alois, asked him while showing him a piece of paper: ''And, do you happen to know where this room is?''

''Well, nice to meet you.''Agni finally said.''Where are you taking us first?''
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:47 pm

"Well, I propose we start with the great hall" Alex said and she looked at Grell. "Fine with me." He said, and they walked over there.

"Ehmm... yeah.. O.. poor you." Alois said.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:48 pm

"Especially since Andrew was put on the hunt for them" Charlie laughed as he checked the piece of paper out.
"Let's see...if I am right, you're in the same room as Chelsea Lingersheen and Alex Eagan" he murmured. "Oh, I think I'll now which room it is! We're off!"

(kay. Where's my lovely Ut?'
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Apr 11, 2011 1:51 pm

(Your precious UT is still waiting for chelsea to reply Suspect )

''Oh, and is that a bad thing?''Nike wondered.

It was now Soma's turn to nod and he and Agni followed Grell and Alex silently.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:10 pm

"Well if you like irritating, always giggling, bitchie girls, it isn't a problem at all." Alois said. "O, and if that's not enough, the other one is sometimes called 'the walking tornado'. And that's not because of her warm, kind, sweet personality. So, I wish you good luck, but here's the office, so I'm off to. See you around." And he went away.

Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next