Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kuro high the roleplay

4 posters

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Kuro high the roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: Kuro high the roleplay

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:12 pm

"A shop! Where?" Chelsea said, excited. "To be honest, it sucked. Altough I could spend a lot of time with Owl!" She rubbed her forearm where Eric had grabbed her, and flinched

"Lingersheen is notorious for her temper. Rumours go she has broken somebody's nose last year" Charlie explained. "I agree on the bitch part. Alex is a diva. I can wait for you here, but I won't go in the office right now. I think I'll see Spears' intwrior design enough this year. Tell him I send my regards, though."

(I am a moron. How could I have missed my darling UT?)
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:23 pm

''Well,it's rather close, though I hope you won't be needing my service. I told you about my dreams of being a real Undertaker haven't I?'' He said smiling and then after noticing her pain:''Are you okay? Do you want meto put something on that?''

Alex and Grell were showing them different Halls and rooms, explaining their purposes, but all Soma could pay attention to was, oddly enough, the assumed softness of Alex's hair. ( Shocked )

Nike gulped. Nose breakers and Bitchie diva's didn't sound like the bestof roommates.
After reaching the Principals office, she thanked Charlie and Alois and knocked on the door.

(Zijn Sebby etc. nog bij Will?)
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:15 am

"Nah, don't bother. I can survive a few bruises" she said with a forced smile. "You should've told me, I could've stopped by! I had too much time and too few things to do!"

"Oh, it seems they need you" said Andrew cheery.
"And that is way we are leaving. Now" said Sebastian he walked out the door, followed by an annoyed Andrew.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:48 am

Claude and Maria followed the other demons. They saw a girl standing in front of the office, looking kind of nervous. She probably was new. Maria smiled at her. Not in an unnerving way though, in a kind way.
She saw Charlie to, but didn't pay much attention to that. Charlie in front of, or actually IN Will's office, wasn't a very rare sight.

Alex turned around to Soma. "Are you listening?" She asked, not iritated though.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:13 am

"I'm not here for myself, miss Belial, if that is what you think" Charlie told Maria with his most charming smile. "I'm helping the new girl out." He tilted his head as he seemed to ponder for a few moments.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:18 am

"How odd, to see you help someone, instead of iritating them." Maria said smiling, she didn't dislike Charlie. He broke the rules a lot, but more students did and he actually had humor.. "Very well than, I'll see you in my class. I hope." She said 'warning'.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:30 am

"I'm not irritating people, I just make some of them laugh. Some of them just don't own humor. You're exception, miss" he added quickly. He was leaning against the wall. "Did my brother irritate you?"
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:36 am

"I am not to discuss that with you, young man." Maria said smiling. "But I have to prepare some things.. so, goodbye." She said and set off.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:43 am

Soma returned from the daydream he was having and said:''Hhmmm? Sorry, what?''

''I take it that were teachers?''Nike guessed. ''Oh, and thank you, again for bringing me here..''She added before knocking on the door.

Will sighed, relieved. He finally had sometime alone, to finish his paperwork.
Knock. Knock, knock.
Now, thoroughly aggravated, smacked the paperwotk out of the way with his hand.
''What now?!''He growled.

''Eep!''Nike squeaked after hearing the Principal for the first time. She looked at Charlie for help and carefully opened the door. With shaking knees, she entered.

After realising the person disturbing him was the new girl he'd been waiting to recieve all day, he calmed down.
''Ah, Nike, I'm sorry for my behaviour, do come in.''
Peeves
Peeves

Location : ''Tell me, Rose, am I Ginger?'' ''Um, no...'' ''Ah, really wanted to be ginger..Why can't I be ginger?!''

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:47 am

"Sow you weren't." Alex said laughing. "You know, if you're bored, you can say so. We could just do something else." She said while smiling very charming.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:19 am

Charlie shifted to the form of a small mouse and slipped in, hiding behind the leg of a chair. It seemed Will was really irritated. Charlie wasn't eavesdropping just for the fun of it...just because he wanted to know more about this girl.
'Oh, he has changed his interior!' Charlie thought before really trying to pay attention to what they were saying.

(HMM. CHELSEA IS BEING DISSED XD)
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:51 am

The Undertaker thought about this for a while and then answered:''Yes...I suppose, you could have..hmmm.''

Agni chuckled as Soma blushed and said:''N-no..I'm not bored..I was just thinking about how soft y- er- the floor looks, yes the floor! That's what I meant!''He blurted out.

''Thank you, Mr. Spears..''She mumbled.
Will nodded and motioned to a chair for her to sit on. Nearly squishing Charlie, though she obviously wasn't aware of that, she sat down.
''So, have you been enjoying your stay so far?''Will inquired.
Fumbling with her fingers Nike nodded.
''Allright then, you already know what room you'll be staying in, but here is your timetable. Classes start at 8:30 AM and, for now, that's all you need to know about them.''Will said,smiling.
''Now, your Great-aunt had already informed me of, er, an Edgar?''He hinted, not seeing the raven anywhere.
''Well, yes, sir. But erm, somebody I met told me pet's weren't allowed?''She answered.
Will sighed, remembering an incident with rats...
Suddenly his phone rang.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:34 am

Charlie gave a squeak when he was almost crushed and shot down Willi's desk, trying to avoid being crushed. It would look bad on his first day of school.
'Great-aunt? Doesn't this kid have parents? That's....awesome! She probably hasn't got any siblings either...An Andrew-less life!' If mice could smirk, he would've smirked at this very moment.

"Are you planning something?" Chelsea said with a slight frown. "If you do and I'm part of it, don't do it tonight" she added.

Alan absently greeted the foreigners as he passed them with a book under his arm, walking towards the library. He briefly wondered where Chelsea had gone, but he suspected she was currently hanging out at Will's.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:02 pm

''Oh, okay...''The Undertaker said slightly disappointed.

Will picked up his phone and started blabbering to whoever was on the other side of the connection.
Feeling a bit uncomfortable, Nike's eyes searched the floor for something out of the ordinary.
What they found was a mouse, apparently attempting to smirk.
She let out a small chuckle. Mice didn't smirk! They were rodents for crying out loud!
Noticing Nike's small chuckle Will cocked an eyebrow and ,as if suddenly reminded of her presence, put his hand over the phone and said:''You can leave now, this could take a while, my apologies. And if you'd need my help, pop by anytime.''

And so Nike left his office.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:09 pm

"Well, maybe, before half past two" she said with a grin. She winked at him.

Charlie followed her, and rounded a corner before changing into himself. He acted like he hadn't just eavesdropped, dusting off his shirt
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:18 pm

''Ah, but you know me too well, Chelsea dear.''He said jokingly.''What happens then?''

Nike bumped into Charlie, the second thing she bumped in today.
''Oh, you waited!''She said delighted.
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:37 pm

"A special delivery" she said. "Verrrrry secret." She winked. "For now, at least. It's risky, but soooo worth it!"

"'course. I promised, right?" he said. "So what did Spears say? And what is left to do?" He gave her his most dazzling smile.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:01 pm

"You were thinking about how soft the floor looked?" Grell asked. "That's kind of odd..." Alex poked Grell. "Don't say that, maybe it's normal for them." She said quietly, so the two, for all she knows, humans couldn't hear her. "Ohw.. eh, ofcourse, yeah the floor is kind of soft.." Alex face palmed. "Let's just move on." She said.

Alois was done with his stuff and walked back to Will's office, where he saw Charlie and Nike. "Hi guys." He said. "So, how was your first time in THE office." He said smirking.
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mo Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:04 pm

BPRO: Peeves, how is that dissatisfied looking woman??
Mo
Mo

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:42 pm

(Ttsskk! That is the Shirley Manson!)

Soma blushed even more though Agni found this interaction hilarious.
Even though he was trying not to laugh, out of respect of Soma, it was rather hard.

The Undertaker smiled. He had missed Chelsea's company. ''Ah, need any help?''He inquired of the brunette.

''Oh, not much, our conversation was interupted, he got a call.''She explained to Charlie and then turned to Alois:''It wasn't that bad really...The principal seemed rather, er, friendly...''
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:59 pm

"Ah, he seemed nice on our first time too" Charlie said. "But the next time..." He sighed and shook his head. "Wanna hang out with us?" he asked.

"Depends" Chelsea said. "If you can get to the woods and back in the dark..."

Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 pm

Nike thouht about this but since she didn't really have anywhere to go she agreed:''Sure, is it okay if I call Edgar first, though?''

The Undertaker's smile widened. ''Just tell me when and where.''
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:17 pm

"Eh...no problem at all" Charlie said, even though he hoped he wouldn't get attacked.

"I knew I could count on you, Undertaker! Hmm, seeing as Owl'll bring it around at three, I think half past two is a fine time to go...Just outside the schoolyard, then?" Chelsea said.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Peeves Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:26 pm

''Okay, thanks!''She said after which she whistled a simple tune.
The raven came flying around the corner in no time and landed on her shoulder.
''Hey Ed..''She greeted him, then she said:''Let's go?''

''That's fine with me, just don't get yourself in any trou-''He paused to think and then added:''Any more trouble...''
Peeves
Peeves

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:29 pm

"What do you want to see? The library, the courtyard, what?" Charlie said, quite excited now.

"How considerate. I have slipped out so many times after the curfew!" she said. "Although not out of the school..."
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next