Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gymnastics {Chelsea, Eric, Ronald, Alan}

Go down

Gymnastics {Chelsea, Eric, Ronald, Alan} Empty Gymnastics {Chelsea, Eric, Ronald, Alan}

Post  Kitten Sat Apr 30, 2011 2:54 pm

Chelsea was leaning against the wall, while Alan sat on the bench like the best student he was. Her eyes were glimmering with mischief as she saw the course they had to do; climb, jump; there was some sort of painting of MC Escher built, and Chelsea was sure she was going to love it. It was their first lesson gymnastics. Eric was poking Ronald and pointing at some of the obstacles.
"I swear, those two will fail" Chelsea told Alan. Eric glared at her.
"Yeah? I doubt you'll make it." The teacher, mr. Levathian, clapped in his hand as he instructed them; the goal was to make it, no matter what time.
"I'll go first" Eric said. Chelsea chuckled, and he glared at her again. Eric climbed from one of the banisters to the next, and jumped on a rooftop. He leapt at the next, his feet kicking the empty air, he made it -until gravity decided to say hello in an impolite fashion, pulling Eric three meters down. The whole class laughed, and mr. Levathian himself had to stifle a chuckle or two.
"Oh, this is gonna be fun" he told them.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down