Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fresco, a.k.a. Chelsea looks at a war-torn world.

Go down

Fresco, a.k.a. Chelsea looks at a war-torn world. Empty Fresco, a.k.a. Chelsea looks at a war-torn world.

Post  Kitten Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:41 pm

The contrast was very clear, the black sky, the shine of the angels and the brilliance of the Allied. She studied the fresco with careful eye. Where all of them, all of the Allied were brilliant and stunning in their details and colors, were the angels rough, the only expression on their faces one of malice, malice in the heat of the moment. The youngest of shinigami stood in front of the giant fresco, studying it with meticulous care. Both the pale faces of the vampires and the fiery eyes of shinigami and demon stood out alike as they faced their foes in battle. It was not hard to find out who was who; every detail was painted with care, every scar visible as it would have been. He had caught Claire’s fangs, catching the Holy Light, perfectly, just as perfectly as the reflection of her scythe, the brilliance of Grell’s hair, the movement in Will as he attacked, the rage in Armand’s stance and the stability of Daniel’s. The determination of Lestat as he tried to shield an even more determinate Louis from the oncoming fight. Ronald’s relaxed stance, while he was still tense. Chelsea was sure she could stare at all of them forever. There was one figure she wouldn’t look at, though.
“You never told me if you liked it.” Chelsea turned around, startled of the sudden presence and sighed. She glared at the vampire she liked the most, perhaps. The blonde Roman gave her a gentle smile as he joined.
“Why do you care?” she asked.
“Because I appreciate your opinion as a fellow artist” Marius replied, honestly. She chuckled.
“I am nowhere near your level.” He glanced at her.
“There are no levels, child” the elder said. “This is no game. Your style is different, that’s all.” She shrugged, not believing it.
“I am used to work in other people’s styles” she said. “Learn the best from the best people for the best results.”
“But is it not what led to this war?” he asked. “The Angel thinking he could do better, change an already unstable method to what was in his twisted eyes perfection?”
“Perhaps it could have been prevented, yes” she said, turning her eyes to look at the figure of the few demons on the fresco. “Could have the Queen of the Damned fiasco be prevented? Things that are written in the stars are as unpredictable as your beloved Brat Prince.” Marius chuckled.
“The others wait for us” he commented. “They wanted to wait for you, to honor all of the shinigami and demons who have led us to victory.” She sighed.
“I wanted to be a hero, when I was younger. Help young girls like me out, you know” she said as walked beside the blonde vampire, which nodded. “But the price of this heroic deed was too high…”
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down