Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ABC's of Chelsea Lingersheen's daily life.

Go down

The ABC's of Chelsea Lingersheen's daily life. Empty The ABC's of Chelsea Lingersheen's daily life.

Post  Kitten Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:58 am

The ABC's of Chelsea Lingersheen's daily life is are some fragments; some from the recent past, some of the less recent past.

A- Adrenaline

Andrew always wondered why his little mistress liked to jump of towers, making his job usually a lot harder, or why she fought opponents way out of her league. He frowned as he looked at her sleeping form in the huge bed. Today, for example, she had grabbed a horse in pursuit of the human trafficker she intended to kill that day. He knew she could ride horse, but Bonebreaker had obtained that name for a reason; the stallion disliked people on his back, and it wasn't long before he tried to get her off her back. Soon enough, she had jumped of the horse and tackled one of them to the ground. They all tried to kill her, but she fought as a madman, swinging around with her sword like no kid of her age should be able to. He finished them off as soon as she would get tired. She had a scratch underneath her left eye, and he frowned. He dropped to one knee, to her eye level. She looked a little frightened, but he took a handkerchief out of his breast pocket and wiped some blood away.
"My, m'lady, why is it that you always try to find the dangerous sides of life?" She murmured something and dusted of her ruined clothes -Andrew made a mental note to bring them to the tailor, Nina Hopkins, hoping the precious clothes could be restored- before sighing.
"Excuse me, m'lady, but what did you exactly say? I couldn't quite catch it."
"Because of the adrenaline, Andrew, because of the fact it is just plain exciting to stare into the face of death." Andrew chuckled softly, if she only knew.
"See, you're laughing! Well, don't stand there, let's go back home. This was an unsatisfying death; he should've died quite more...dramatic." She smiled mischievously as he lifted her into the carriage.
"Facio, ut vis, m'lady."

Last edited by Kitten on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

The ABC's of Chelsea Lingersheen's daily life. Empty Re: The ABC's of Chelsea Lingersheen's daily life.

Post  Kitten Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:31 am

B -Blood

Chelsea stared at the red fluid blossoming out of his chest. It stained her clothes, her hands, the carpet beneath the two bodies as he clutched his chest and gasped for breath. It was silent, except for his choked sounds. She stared at him in disbelief. Those two...her first victims. She stared at the woman of the pair, Margaret. Her auburn hair was cooked to her face with blood, as she laid staring up at the ceiling. Her dress was also stained. She found it amusing that her most favorite nightgown was now stained with her own blood, like her soul had been with Chelsea's blood. She had killed her by stabbing her through her heart, but not before she had hit her head. The woman had died before her husband. The other, Lawrence, was begging for her mercy. It wasn't as if she would grant it in the first place, but even if she would, it wouldn't have saved him. His black hair, usually slicked back, was tousled, and his big fat body was spasming as he tried to fight death.
"C-c-Chelsea" he gasped. "P-plea-ase he-help me, m..my dau...daughter" he gasped. She kicked him.
"I am not daughter of yours" she told him as she came to her senses. He gave a gurgling cry before he took his last breath. She stared at him for a little more.
"Andrew" she said softly.
"Yes, m'lady?"
"Could you clean up this room, and than place my possessions here? And I would like a haircut afterwards" she asked. He smiled; she acted like a true nobleman already. She didn't look at him, nor at her parents, but she opted to stare out of the window. Her first two, and she knew they wouldn't be the last. He bowed.
"Of course, m'lady. Facio, ut vis."
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

The ABC's of Chelsea Lingersheen's daily life. Empty Re: The ABC's of Chelsea Lingersheen's daily life.

Post  Kitten Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:34 am

C - Care

It wasn't that she didn't care....her reputation said she didn't care. They, the other nobles, said Duke-actually-Duchess Lingersheen did not care. She huffed as she read Andrew's reports on her reputation. The snake demon had taken the liberty to investigate her reputation. She pouted her lips in thought. She didn't appear at many public parties anymore, that was correct, but she was just so busy. And now they were saying that she was a bitch that loved to see people suffer.
"Andrew?" she said. He came in and bowed, and she threw the report to his head. "I don't want to ever see something like this again." He bowed again.
It was sunny, a few days later, and Chelsea had some spare time on her hands. Their shift would start in three hours, the paperwork of the mortal side of her life done already, and the spring brightening her garden. She enjoyed the new cherry-blossoms this year, and she wandered between them. At the edge of the garden, next to the pond, was something. She inhaled; blood. She hurried over there, to check it out. There was a boy, his hand the color of sand. His eyes were closed, and he was breathing very shallow. She sensed an uncertain death. He had various wounds over his body. He was probably longer than her. She bit her lip and called for Andrew. She took a glance around the place, but there were a lot of birds here, as if watching the dying boy...Surely, most of them were owls.
"Yes, m'lady?" he asked as he appeared from out of nowhere.
"Take him into the house and dress the worst of his wounds, would you?" she ordered. "I'll help you out soon." He pulled the almost-lifeless body in his arms, carrying it with ease.
"Facio, ut vis."

Last edited by Kitten on Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 am

D- Death

She sat on the chimney staring at London, silently watching the Cinematic Records. She had decided to pause for a few moments as she lounged on the chimney. She had twenty minutes left to her next victim, which would die by a fire. She expected to see the others there, too. She smiled. Death was glorious, she decided. She had discarded her blazer a long time ago, just dressed in an expensive vest, a pristine white dress shirt, black trousers and black shoes. They weren't exactly high-heels, but not dress shoes either. She pursed her lips as she watched the Records reach into the sky. She took out her pocket watch and sighed. It seemed break time was over. Chelsea rose to her feet and flicked her hair over her shoulder as she grabbed her hedge-trimmer.
"I was sure I heard you singing, while my head was broken up~" she sang softly to herself as she propelled herself to the next roof, and so on and on until she reached the building. She smiled as she saw Eric and Ronald sitting on a bench close by. Ronald, sitting relaxedly with his legs crossed, waved at her. Eric sat at the back of the bench, and he gave her a salute. She waved back as she sprinted over her.
"Hi guys~" she shouted. Just as she almost reached them, a pole was placed before her legs, and she tripped. She snorted as she rose to the ground and crawled up.
"Dispatcher Knox, dispatcher Slingby, dispatcher Lingersheen, we have no time to waste" William declared as he pushed his glasses back on his nose with his death scythe.
"That wasn't needed!" Chelsea told him. He sighed and chose to ignore her. Eric dropped of the rest of the bench from laughing. Will smacked him on the back of his head as he passed. Chelsea grinned at her. She pushed a button, and her scythe revved to live.
"Ready, set, death~!"

This should actually be listened to Sebastian Michaelis Character Song, Aru Shitsuji no Nichijou, but than without knowing the lyrics xD
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:04 am

E - Eternity

She had watched monarchs pass, she had fought alongside her kinsmen as demons had tried to reach the many souls in London in the first and second world war, she had watched the humans improve their technology. She used that same technology, ate the same food and she wore the same clothes. But they aged, grew older, got children and had a normal life, where she had all eternity. She would not age, and sometimes she envied the humans for that. But, she usually reminded herself, she would be young, strong and living forever, with the people she liked. That counted for something, right?
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:31 am

F - Fights

She moved out of the way of the spoon, and attacked with the wooden sword. Andrew moved out of her way, and she growled as she made a backflip to avoid being knocked down. She landed on the edge of the fountain, giving him a grin as she jumped backwards, to the next layer of the fountain, as her butler tried to wound her with his own wooden sword. She jumped over his head, her legs pulled close to make sure he couldn't grab one. She spun her body mid-air and threw the dagger hidden in her boot. She landed, skidding to a halt as she propelled herself forward to attack. The shinigami and demon clashed mid-air, her right hand holding the sword, which crossed his' at the tip. They landed, their backs towards each other, but she spun around first. She smirked as Andrew looked quite shocked to see the tip of the sword against his throat. A breeze painted a painting-like scenery, complete with flowing hair, blossom and a flapping cape.
"It seems you have won this fight, m'lady" Andrew said after he composed himself.

"Ready?" she asked.
"Always, dear" Grell replied. Chelsea smirked as they attacked the zombies, back to back, covering each other.

She smirked as she danced around him, easily keeping up with the blonde demon.
"C'mon Alois, you should try a little harder" she said as she parried a blow.
"You're much better at this!" he complained. She smiled and floored him by kicking his legs. She put one feet on his chest.
"I practice all my life, 'Lois" she said with a look of triumph. She offered her hand, and she started again.

She grabbed a branch and swung herself on it, before dropping down, desperately trying to avoid the blows as she tried to stab the angel with her scythe. He was quick, agile, and he certainly knew how to kill one of her kind as he kept trying to wretch her scythe out of her hands. She managed to stab him through his wing, but he grabbed her and the two of them plummeted down to earth...

"Try this, m'lady" Andrew said as he instructed her; he crouched low by the ground, one leg bend while the other one was stretched. He moved the one that was stretched and managed to floor his dummy of the day -namely Grell. She tried it on her own dummy, Charlie. She smiled brightly as she managed to wrestle the lesser of the two demons to the ground with ease.

Yes, she would always fight. It was in her nature, in her blood, to fight, to kill, to thirst after blood, to defend souls from the grasp of demons. She would battle along in a war between the kinds, ready to defend those who were dear of her....even at cost of her own life.

You should listen to Soma's and Agni's duet of their character songs, because it is really awesume! However, the timeline's all messed up, so I shall explain; Somewhere from 2000 to now, since Chelsea has now become a fine opponent for Andrew. -Some random setting, probably around 1950 or something (YESH THERE ARE ZOMBIES. READ THE MANGA!!! 'If ya wanna kill 'em, ya should smash their heads.') - This is more around 1900, where I suppose none of the demons are really skilled yet, where Chelsea has been practicing since she was an effing 8 years old - 1901, the attack of the angel. Funfact; Chelsea still has a scar on her calf. - 1890, after the demons have left London for the first time. Young, boyish Chelsea certainly owns Charlie any time - Epilogue...xD
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Fri Apr 29, 2011 11:11 am

G- Gang

She loved hanging out with what William called 'the Reaper Gang of Brats'. Other terms she heard when she had been snooping around at noon on tuesday again, when the management came together to discuss things, were 'an invasion of morons more terrifying than hell' and 'the party-crashers of death'. She had immediately told the others. It was true that they often held drinking games at bars. But she, par contraire to the some other Reapers -who's named certainly were Eric Slingby and Ronald Knox- rarely had hangovers. One monday, she had one. Will asked her how much she had been drinking. She replied;
"One drink." He looked doubting, but it was the truth...partially.
"Per bar" Grell said as he passed her. She glared daggers at him. Not Will nor Grell were impressed. She crossed her arms.
"Overtime, next Sunday. I can't you having a hangover here."
"But-"
"Humphries, Slingby, Knox, Sutcliff, you four too."
"Geez, tyrant Spears has landed on planet fun" Chelsea grumbled.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon May 02, 2011 1:19 pm

H - House

Lingersheen Manor was a splendid estate. It was a white building with many bright colors in the inside. Chelsea was fairly sure it would break her heart if she would lose it. She had many good memories of it. She loved having people around in her manor. She couldn't hold social gatherings anymore, but she could have the Reaper Gang over if she wanted. She remembered one of her most dearest memories with them in her house; after she had gotten herself a game console with instruments. She had invited them, very excited, and was bouncing up and down.
"Calm down, Chels" Alan said. She smiled and pulled him inside. The others followed suit. She grinned as she showed them the newly decorated room. Ronald had joined in her excitement, being the youngest except for her. Grell who had seen it already -and used it, but that was a secret kept between Charlie and him- was excited too. Eric had found it funny, even tough Alan was doubting. He knew that he wasn't such a gifted talent.
"What song shall we do?" Chelsea said as she was still bouncing up and down.
"What about....That sunrise song thing of Micheal Jackson?"
"Oh, no Grell" the others groaned.
"What about 'we will rock you?" Ronald offered.
"Nah, unladylike."
"Bohemian Rapsody! It's got quick, slow, give it a name" Eric said.
"Agreed" said Alan.
"Right, let's do this!" Ronald agreed. Chelsea nodded and grabbed the keyboard as they started. Chelsea laughed as they finished. She high-fived with Ronald.
"We're awesome!" she told them.
"C, where did you get all this stuff? I believe most of it isn't out yet!" Eric said. She smirked.
"Right money on the right places, Eric. Really, you should try some yoga."
"What? Don't go all feng-shui on me!" She laughed.
"I met somebody who gave this to me to test -I still had to pay, but still- on yoga. Really, I went only three times after Ellen of the Accountancy Department suggest me." They laughed as they found some more alcohol in her cellar. It was one of her most treasured memories.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Mon May 02, 2011 2:33 pm

I - Idol

She has had many idols through the years. First, she wanted to be like Nonna. Then, she decided she wanted to be strong, powerful, helping like all the other Evil Noblemen. Then, she decided she just wanted to be like Andrew. But those were childhood dreams, before she found the true live. She met awesome people; Grell, Will, Undertaker -and many more-, she wanted to be like them. To be free to do what she wanted, like the flamboyant Grell, to be a good leader, a tough but civilized guy like the stern Will, or to be respected, adored, like the legendary Undertaker. There was nothing wrong with that, right? She tried so hard and did her best, but those were still childhood dreams either. She decided in the end, that she work to be herself; carefree, raging, caring, hating and fighting, just the way she was born and how she would be. It was in her blood, in her veins, to be who she was.

But she still treasured all her idols in her heart, cherished them with fond smiles, because she knew it was them who kept her sane her first stressful years.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Tue May 03, 2011 3:01 pm

J - Joy

There were many things that gave her joy. Chelsea loved to go out and have fun -perhaps others did not, Death itself partycrashing must be terrifying, right?-, to hang out. Other nights, she loved to hang around the television and watch sappy romantic movies with Grell. Other nights, when she was still mortal and wasn't restricted to the rules of the Haken Kyoukai, she enjoyed fooling around with foolish mortals who thought they could outsmart her; a still-mortal-immortal with a demon in her service. Of course, they did not know it, but still, the very idea was amusing. But there was one thing that caused her more joy than anything else...
"Miss, miss, Cicero said to me that Aris said to him that Sappho told him that she had seen the demons return, says Pythagoras!" Owl called out to her. She was sitting on a chaise lounge that Andrew had placed outside, she had more like draped herself over it. She was wearing a silk dress that was suited for the warm weather, with a book in her hands and lemonade on a table next to her. Owl smiled as he skidded to a halt. She jumped up, accidentally knocking the glass over, spilling it on the marble tiles. She grabbed his hand and raced to the foyer, speeding past Grell who had been carrying a vase with roses , and Andrew, who was hunting a mouse. Yes, the return of her friends was one of the things that really brought her joy.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down