Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Furious {Drabble}

Go down

Furious {Drabble} Empty Furious {Drabble}

Post  Kitten Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:40 am

This take place right after Chelsea sits in her car after she stormed out of the bakery, after her argument with Alex.

She was furious. Her undead heart almost started beating with rage as she steered her car through the streets of London with a pace normal people would be frightened of. Why couldn't she make her own choices? She wasn't a baby, she was a full-fledged, fully capable and fully qualified shinigami, for gods' sake! She repressed the urge to hit an old lady. She would really be in trouble if she did. Nevermind, Will was right. I should get rid of them.. She sighed and tried to calm herself. She had no doubt Alex would leave London, and probably take Ciel and Alois with her. Don't bother. She's no good; just another demon she thought. But I kind of feel sick...not many demons escape the London branch. She huffed. She was sure that now, if they left and returned years later, that she would try to kill them. Years of playing cat and mouse with human traffickers learnt her when she should go for the kill, and it felt like now was that time. I should give them some space, they were friends of mine, once. She decided that if they would show up at her destination -which was highly unlikely- she would show them what she was made of. She barely used Andrew's services these days, except as a soarring partner and to cook, and she would prove that to them!

-tbc due a killer keyboard-
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down