Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A talk we should have {Sketch, Andrew and Charlie}

Go down

A talk we should have {Sketch, Andrew and Charlie} Empty A talk we should have {Sketch, Andrew and Charlie}

Post  Kitten Thu May 12, 2011 1:41 pm

"We should leave them" Chelsea said as she pulled Grell along. Charlie was sitting in his bed, getting more alert by the minute as Andrew entered. He looked at him with everything but emotion. He sighed and shifted his attention to the television playing a rerun of CSI NY he had already seen, pushing the button for the sound.
"Are you going to ignore me, Charleston?" Andrew asked. He put the bowl with red apples next to his bed, and it was a stark contrast to the white room.
"You fed me one, did you?" he said without looking at him. It was silent for a few moment.
"Yes" he replied in the end. Charlie gulped and his hand shot to his throat. He was silent. "It was for the best, Charlie. You would not have made it, otherwise. It would break Chelsea's heart, Grell's, all your friends' their hearts. And you would not have fulfilled your revenge, you would not have avenged Lillian." The white demon hissed at her name, glaring at him. "Calm down, Charleston. I have no particular feelings towards her." Charlie sighed and tried to get off the bed. Andrew stopped him. "No" he said, "you aren't fully healed yet on the inside. Walk now, and you might not be able to walk forever." Charlie sighed and leaned back.
"We used to be close, Andrew" he murmured. "What happened to us?"
"We weren't Andrew Levathian and Charleston Levathian-Baal de Hun yet."
"True enough. But why this hostility? It never stood between us before."
"Yes, why Charleston?"
"Maybe because you are on Lady Levathian's side?" he snarled. "And stop calling me that." Andrew snickered, a sound that was soothing, oddly enough.
"Why do you think that, Charlie? I wouldn't stick around here if it wasn't. Besides, I couldn't just leave Chelsea on her one so suddenly." Charlie laughed this time.
"We both know the last one is a lie, Andrew. We both know you care about her, more than you supposed to be."
"And we both know you are hiding your surprise."
"What surprise?" Charlie retorted.
"That I am not on her side." It was silent again. Both of them could hear the car leaving, but both of them didn't care to find out which one. Andrew arranged a vase with flowers on a table near the window.
"Even so, years of hostility against each other can't dissipate in a few minutes" Charlie murmured.
"I do not expect you to."
"Fine." Charlie sighed and stared out of the window. "But thanks anyway."
"For what?" Andrew said, slightly taken aback.
"For keeping alive through all that time" he replied. Andrew smiled and tousled his hair.
"I should clean out library. Anything I can do for you, little brother?" the black one asked.
"No thanks but no thanks, Andy." And they looked at each other, and they smiled at each other, a genuine smile to each other, like they did a very long time ago, like the close brothers they used to be.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down