Kurohigh
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interactions {Randoms}

Go down

Interactions {Randoms} Empty Interactions {Randoms}

Post  Kitten Sun May 08, 2011 11:51 am

These are random interactions between random people, mostly shinigami-centered.

"James, wait for me!" The Grim Reaper known as Ronald James Bond Knox looked over his shoulder to see the Grim Reaper known as Chelsea Sunshine-have-you-made-people-cry-today? Lingersheen hurry over to him. She was dressed in jeans, uggs, a warm wintercoat, with black mittens and a checkered scarf wrapped around her neck, and a checkered cap upon her head. He snickered.
"Chelsea, it surely isn't that cold?" he mocked. She huffed as she caught up with him, the two of them walking between the snow.
"Oh, just wait James, until you die of hypothermia!" she proclaimed. He laughed.
"Sure" he told her. "Especially since Grim Reapers die." She blinked a few times as she skidded to a halt, thinking about it, before catching up with him once more.
"Hmm, I suppose you are right" she admitted. "But still, I think our toes can freeze off."
"Seriously Chels, we are shinigami. What do you have against the cold?"
"The two of us never got along very well." Suddenly, a snowball landed right in his face. She snorted. Another one hit her right in the face and she narrowed her eyes as she wiped some snow away from her face. She found the unsub in the form of a few younger shinigami. She glanced at Ronald, who nodded.
"This is SPAAAAARTAAA!"

Random winter pieces are random.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Interactions {Randoms} Empty Re: Interactions {Randoms}

Post  Kitten Sun May 08, 2011 11:59 am

Eric Slingby decided early on he shouldn't try and pick fights with that demon. For the sake of Chelsea's house. He had to admit it was a nice place to chill. Okay, it was a great place. But that demon butler of hers had that arrogant smirk on his face that he'd like to wipe off. With a spoon. One day, he was waiting for Chelsea and Alan to return in the lounge. The two of them had gone off somewhere while he was working overtime and a note in her handwriting told him he could do what he wanted, if he kept it within 'the Restrictions' -with a capital R- and kept out of her quarters. Eric wasn't exactly sure how he ended up fighting with the demon, only that he leapt from banister to chandelier to banister, trying to end the demon. He had noticed it that when he accidentally knocked a Chinese vase with branches of cherry blossom in the foyer over, that Andrew did his best to catch it.
"Eric!"
"Andrew!" The two of them stopped in mid-air, causing Eric to plummet down where Andrew landed on two feet and a hand. They both raised themselves of the floor, to be met with two angry faces. Eric decided not to pick fights anymore, at least not with Andrew Levathian.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitten Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 pm

"Mattaku." Charlie had been sitting on a chaise lounge in the lounge, reading a copy of Aristotle's Rhetoric, dressed in fine white clothes. He raised his head and frowned as he raised his body of the object, sitting up.
"Mister Spears" he greeted politely. "What brings you here?" He stretched his back as he looked at the tall shinigami, the pole in his hand as he glared down at the demon. Charlie grabbed another apple of the pile as he closed his book, dividing his attention between the Supervisor and the apple.
"I am looking for Officer Sutcliff and Officer Lingersheen" he said. "They were supposed to do an emergency reaping this afternoon." Charlie nodded.
"Yes, yes, I heard about it. Chelsea told me to pass you a note" he said, opening his book again and pulling out a yellow post-it. It was folded and Charlie hadn't read it. He offered it to the shinigami, who snatched it from between his fingers. He read it before nodding.
"I see." He grabbed a pen and scribbled something down, giving it back to Charlie, who placed it between the pages again. He closed the book. The shinigami gazed upon the cover.
"Aristotle's Rhetoric? You should read Cratylus." And with these words he left, leaving the demon to wonder what exactly that was.
Kitten
Kitten
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum